Deleted

SWOTR Recommended system requirements?

Hey guys,

just wondered if anyone knows the recommended system requirements for SWTOR?

I know the mimimum and i pass them with ease but i don't want to buy the game and find out i can only play it at minimum.

If it helps, my current setup is -

AMD Athlon II x4 620 2.60 Ghz
    Nvidia GTX560 Ti 1GB.

Picking up a new mobo and Intel Core i5 2500k in the new year or just after Xmas.

Go here and check what it will say -> http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

:EDIT:: typo
    Last edited by Moralio; 2011-12-14 at 08:38 PM. Reason: typo

With your current setup, you can play at high settings with a steady frame rate. Your CPU Is holding you down, so It's good your upgrading to a 2500k.
    Your GTX560 Ti will be plenty for SWTOR.

15+ Year Old Account
    I run the same graphics card and a Phenom 985 Black and it works on max settings for everything without any issues at all. You should be more than fine with your set up. SWTOR, like WoW, is designed to be pretty friendly to an incredibly wide range of systems.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    With your current setup, you can play at high settings with a steady frame rate. Your CPU Is holding you down, so It's good your upgrading to a 2500k.
    Your GTX560 Ti will be plenty for SWTOR.
    Lol, the X4 is more than capable of running the processing power of TOR needed, and the GTX560 is more than capable of handling it. Besides, if he buys a 2500k he needs to change the motherboard, if he changes that most likely he will need new RAM aswell. This will make it an expensive endeavour.

Deleted
    Thanks guys.

Yeah i'm buying the overclockers bundle of Mobo, ram and CPU so it should be okay.

When i originally bought this CPU i didn't really have gaming in mind.