Heroic T12 Vs LFR T13

Hello i recently got my T13 4 pc with Helm(Normal Tier) (LFR > Gloves Chest Shoulders). Wondering if the 18% dmg increase is worth all the lose of stats. Also does the 18% stack with wings? = 38%?

I already am using 2 pc Helm + Shoulders
    My chest is the Heroic BIS.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Darger; 2011-12-14 at 11:40 PM.

Research tells us that LFR 2p T13 > 4p Heroic T12

Would stack multiplicatively with wings, ie 118%*120% = 141.6%(+41.6% dmg). Ret's my off-off-specc though so can't help you with the main question.

P.S. Pretty sure he's asking which is better, 2p T13(397 head+384 shoulders)+BiS 391 chest+2p T12(391 legs+gloves) - or - 4p T13(397 head+384 shoulders, chest and gloves)+T12 391 Legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember all those guilds who got banned because they were abusing the LFR for set bonuses? All of them were in T-12 heroic gear. And they risked getting banned for lfr 4 set bonuses. So I am pretty sure it's better.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    Remember all those guilds who got banned because they were abusing the LFR for set bonuses? All of them were in T-12 heroic gear. And they risked getting banned for lfr 4 set bonuses. So I am pretty sure it's better.
    That's a very good point but i don't think any top tier guilds have rets :P Never the less i deiced to go ahead and try them out for my guilds heroic progression... Can't possibly be that much of a DPS decrease if any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzeeh View Post
    Would stack multiplicatively with wings, ie 118%*120% = 141.6%(+41.6% dmg). Ret's my off-off-specc though so can't help you with the main question.
    Thats great to know, even more of a reason to drop Heroic T12 pcs for 4pc T13.

You don't lose much in stats as most of the pieces have an extra socket or +40 strength added on once you gem it, Or +50 strength if you have the gold for epic gems. Also, it has already been shown that 2 piece t13 is worth changing into even if you have 4 piece t12 heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    Yeah and they totally farmed those 4p for every single one of their raid members no matter what class/spec they use....

---------- Post added 2011-12-15 at 05:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Or +50 strength if you have the gold for epic gems. Also, it has already been shown that 2 piece t13 is worth changing into even if you have 4 piece t12 heroic.
    Dunno, but even with all the money in the world all I could get on my server would be about 3-5 red gems (depending on which cut I need). Putting those gems into 384 stuff would be madness.