Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bgs arent about dmg done there about completing the objective. Its nice that someone can sit in mid with a pocket healer and wreck people not saying you do that but i see it in gchat ever day. I was top dmg with the most kills because i stood in the back of the fight getting spam healed. Damage done and hks mean nothing working as a team and getting the objective done is what wins the bg. Pay attention to chat peel for the fc and healers. cc the enemy healers and call out kill targets that how you win a bg not dmg or roll a rogue wait for 9 stacks smoke bomb with 2 friends and collect points. You really can't control how well a bg goes solo bring friends you can't make people care about the objectives some people just like farming in mid premade if win/loss means that much to you.

---------- Post added 2011-12-15 at 12:21 AM ----------

Not really if you have a rogue and a couple other dps like a feral rogue combo smoke bomb 9 stacks dead fc cap dat flag brav.

It comes down to three things:

1. Your own ability to achieve objectives in the battleground.
    2. Luck (what teammates you end up with; what teammates they end up with)
    3. If you're running with people you know can achieve objectives in the battleground or not.

I solo queue often and I'm a Retribution Paladin, so I've accepted the fact I won't be the greatest on maps like Twin Peaks and Warsong Gulch because those depend more on having a flag carrier and a healer(s) vs the opponent's flag carrier and healers. Arathi Basin and Eye of the Storm are also pretty spread out so solo queueing for those is often not a good idea either. Alterac Valley is about even because there's so many players on both sides so it depends more on luck than anything.

On the other hand, in Battle for Gilneas, that battleground is relatively small and does not rely on a flag carrier. I have the most influence on that battleground since I can shuffle between bases easily and defend them pretty well.

TL;DR: Team queue with competent players (preferably including a tank if you're not one, and a healer) if you want to win more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xsistor View Post
    I should infract for this, but I happen to agree here.

As others have said, the meters are pointless.

Not a constructive thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE