(Ret) Can you guys check to see if i'm okay? <3

Hello! I wanted to double check if i got everything right, if my gear or reforging isn't screwed up, in other words a little revision! I'm doing good i guess, but i have this feeling that i should be doing better! Also my CLCRet rotation atm is:

normal: inqa inqrdp inqrhp tvhp cs j tvdp exoud exo how hw cons

zealotry: cs inqr inqa tvdp exoud tvhp exo how jhp hw cons

i don't know if this is right also xD please help me guys!

Here is my armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Vylia/simple

Also it hasn't updated yet but i have replaced my gloves for the LFR version of the tier ones, and i bought the valor cloak

Much love <3
    Last edited by Akhorahil; 2011-12-15 at 02:08 AM.

Deleted
    About ur rotation,u should not prioritize exorcism over how or tvhp

It looks okay but few points:

-Talents are not optimal
    -There are better enchants for ure chest & hands and no enchant at all on cloak

reforging looks okay

Until you get 2T13, Exo and HoW should be above Judgement. But once you do have 2T13, that looks correct...

I think Exorcism does out-prioritize Hammer of Wrath now. Noncrit, my Exo and HoW seem to be very close, but Exorcism does 20% more as a DOT (assuming you have it glyphed, which you should). However, Hammer of Wrath has 6% more crit rate and crits for double, unlike Exo's 1.5x crit... but then since Exo does do 20% more as a DOT, that equates to 1.80x assuming the entire DOT runs through.

HoW was preferred back when Sanctified Wrath gave it +60% crit, but I wouldn't say so now.

Although it does feel weird when I go through a fight like Ultraxion with only two Hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkozz View Post

-Talents are not optimal

reforging looks okay

My cloak is different it's just that the armory didn't update it yet, its proper enchanted and so are my new gloves :P being a bit cheap with the chest enchant though, but could you give me a clear rotation using CLCret's template? And what should i change in my talents?

Quote Originally Posted by Linkozz View Post

-Talents are not optimal

reforging looks okay
    Actually Exo should be prioritised over HoW now since HoW no longer has a high crit chance and Exo hits harder.

EDIT: Spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ream View Post
    Actually Exo should be prioritised over HoW now since HoW no longer has a high crit chance and Exo hits harder.

EDIT: Spelling.
    Well that's debatable since Hammer of Wrath can proc Gurthalak and Exorcism can't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Well that's debatable since Hammer of Wrath can proc Gurthalak and Exorcism can't.
    hammer stil has the higher crit chance as it usees melle crit rate instead of exo which uses spell crit rate.
    also hammer crits for 2x but exo is 1.5

I've been prioritising Exo over HoW since 4.3 hit because HoW is no longer (pretty much) an auto crit.

The current CLCret rotation on EJ (http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t53171-r...1/#post2057749) also has Exo prioritised higher.

The only time I use HoW instead of Exo is if the dot from the Exo glyph is already on the target.

Just ran it through simcraft using my character (armory link is in my sig) self buffed, patchwerk fight @ 50,000 iterations. Note: it puts Exo ahead of HoW by default *hint hint*.

Exo>HoW = 25029 DPS

HoW>Exo = 24977 DPS

Deleted

Can someone turn this into regular english please? I don't use CLCRet and my prio list is probably seriously outdated by this point, more so since I got 2t13

Quote Originally Posted by Ream View Post
    I've been prioritising Exo over HoW since 4.3 hit because HoW is no longer (pretty much) an auto crit.

The current CLCret rotation on EJ (http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t53171-r...1/#post2057749) also has Exo prioritised higher.

The only time I use HoW instead of Exo is if the dot from the Exo glyph is already on the target.

Just ran it through simcraft using my character (armory link is in my sig) self buffed, patchwerk fight @ 50,000 iterations. Note: it puts Exo ahead of HoW by default *hint hint*.

Exo>HoW = 25029 DPS

HoW>Exo = 24977 DPS
    I think DPET just takes into account the damage and the cast/gcd time. The DPET is not the only thing to go by. I think the analysis is less about the DPET here than about the avg number of HoWs you lose during your 20 second stack by delaying HoW vs the avg number of Exo procs that fade away during the stack by delaying Exo.

As pointed out by Exemplar, if you delay HoW you push back the cooldown on the next HoW, but delaying Exo will rarely lose an Exo proc. Based on what Reith said if gurthalak can proc off of HoWs and not Exo, this would skew even more in favor of HoW.

Simcraft seems to support Exo>HoW, so I am definitely not saying you are wrong. Just saying that any priority analysis needs to consider (1) Damage per execute time, (2) whether the ability has a CD or not and (2) how long procs last before fading away. You can't just say this hits harder now or that got its crit rating nerfed and base it on that.
    Last edited by tavistra; 2011-12-15 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneat View Post

Can someone turn this into regular english please? I don't use CLCRet and my prio list is probably seriously outdated by this point, more so since I got 2t13
    I totally thought i was reading Inquisition< Inquisition RnG< Inquisition Holy Power< Templars Verdict<Crusader Stike<Judgement< Exorcism proc?< Exorcism <Hammer of Wrath<Holy Wrath<Concecration