Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    I just wanna pop in here to say I hate the delay on the HP from 2pc... forces me to pay more attention when I'm judging at 2 HP rather than keep track of the fight.

Also thanks for the updated priority Req ^_^.
    Personally I'm still trying to test out the 2PC get a priority that feels good. The delay while is annoying the UI side doesn't register it immediately but the server side does. So you should be able to use your ability even if it doesn't show up by the time the GCD finishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Personally I'm still trying to test out the 2PC get a priority that feels good. The delay while is annoying the UI side doesn't register it immediately but the server side does. So you should be able to use your ability even if it doesn't show up by the time the GCD finishes.
    Following up on our real id chat about the delay: What I experience is that following a CS from 2HP -> 3HP I can pop Zeal immediately after that CS as the HP registers on the spot. When it comes to 2HP -> 3HP from judge, I could be spamming Zeal but it won't get off until that 3rd HP actually registers client side and it's on the UI. Do not know whether the fact my latency is 90/90 is affecting this.

All this being said I'm beginning to accustom to the delay and just spam more than usual. Another thing to throw out there is that I feel as though the delay causes a certain dps loss ( specifically under higher haste conditions such as Madness's yellow buff ) but that's just me.

P.S. In other news I gots me boots and wrists tonight from my first guild 25man in a while . Relatively pissed about the fact our only offset option is shoulders, leaves me having to get 4 more pieces of tier...

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    You don't want to use a TV from HoPo until you are forced to. 3 HoPo TV should be as far back as possible and the most common priority is.

inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tvdp exoud exo how tvhp j hw cons

That is with no 2PC T13 with T13 2PC it should be.

inqa inqrhp cs jhp inqrdp tvdp exoud exo how tvhp hw cons

T13 2PC under Zealotry

inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tv exoud exo how

Some people have tested judgement ahead of cs and some behind, One thing can be said for sure these are for clcinfo I don't know if the same variables are used for clcret.
    tvhp should be ahead of exo and how if you want max dps...

Quote Originally Posted by gneugen View Post
    tvhp should be ahead of exo and how if you want max dps...
    any comment on that?

I completely agree, but I am confused why exoud> tvdp, isn't tv on more priority than exo in any situation?

Deleted
    It happens quite often to me, that CLCRET suggests to use TV when my HP is showing 0 or 1 or 2 and not the supposed 3, is there a way to sort this out please?

you've probably got a dp proc and cs and judgment (if you got T13 2 pc) are on cd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy67 View Post
    you've probably got a dp proc and cs and judgment (if you got T13 2 pc) are on cd
    Ok if it s so what should i do please?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    2-10-2012 -> 7-8-2012...

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    2-10-2012 -> 7-8-2012...
    And it's still a valid question for the topic, and the rest of the thread isn't out of date. It's a valid post.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    @Jedima, if you don't have a Divine Purpose proc when this occurs, I would recommend trying to re-install the addon and try to see if that fixes it, if it doesn't try to take a screenshot of the issue, and make a thread about it in the Interface & Macros sub-forum, as the addon geniusus hang around there.
    Last edited by mmoc8b393fc574; 2012-07-12 at 02:41 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Malthanis ;

He says..... "It happens quite often to me, that CLCRET suggests to use TV when my HP is showing 0 or 1 or 2 and not the supposed 3, is there a way to sort this out please?"
    Notice that Zero? If you have no holy power and the addon is saying to use TV then you have a divine purpose proc. The button doesn't even work without HoPo or a DP proc. Even if Clcret was mangled beyond repair everyone should know what the buff is and what it does, I mean we talent it after all. Beyond blindly following the addon, buttons still light up and flash for proc abilities. He's not talking about the priority with 2pc Tier 13, he necroed a thread from 5 months ago that can be answered with any level of common sense. Even Pbad said on the previous page that the addon is intelligent enough to not suggest incorrect things. The rotation is all over these forums and 1/8 of a second search I saw 5. Not knowing what divine purpose is over the course of 5 months or why the addon is suggesting something? Cmon man, theres no validity here.

Is Valkiri's approach better then me linking dates? Definitely, and his information is sound advice.
    If this was a new topic and it said "Somethings wrong with clc ret, help please" I'd pitch in on it and try to help as I always have.
    When it came to rotations I wasted hours on ultraxion to help the community, but this isn't a question of rotation.

I know you're just going to quote me and break down every sentence I typed so I'm out of this thread.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Is Valkiri's approach better then me linking dates?
    Yes, because it was actually helpful. A post like yours is condescending at best, and doesn't do anything to actually contribute to the thread.

Anyways, we've derailed this enough, so if you want to discuss my moderating decisions further, please PM me.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    @Jedima, if you don't have a Divine Purpose proc when this occurs, I would recommend trying to re-install the addon and try to see if that fixes it, if it doesn't try to take a screenshot of the issue, and make a thread about it in the Interface & Macros sub-forum, as the addon geniusus.

Done tyvm http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post17527449

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathan666 View Post
    any comment on that?

Exo is still top DPE and has been for a while, You want to use your AoW procs before you blow HoPo on TV's which is why Exorcism sits ahead of TVHP but behind TVDP. Hammer of Wrath on the other hand has dropped further down the chain as gear changes. If you feel like somehow TV is higher DPE than Exorcism then run can run SC on your own character.

You can look at someones log and see their up-time on Art of War, If someone has a high up-time on it like 30%+ they aren't using Exorcism procs which means they are wasting them. That being said I've raided both ways and the damage is going to be pretty minimal on the priority I'd suggesting using what you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?