Page 1 of 2
LastLast

SWTOR Customer Service SUCKS!

I have been trying to get ahold of them every hour since 8 A.M this morning. It is now 10:30, and every time I call I get the 3 different automated voices saying "We are sorry due to high volume blah blah blah please call back later". When the F is later? Is anyone else having problems connecting with a representative???

Thanks

Yeah I can imagine they're customer support is going to suck seeing as the game hasn't launched yet in full and everyone's trying to call them asking where their access email is.

What do you expect? Hundreds of thousands of people are probably trying to get through. They are launching one of the biggest and hyped up MMORPGs ever. Seriously, of course customer service is going to be filled to the brim right now.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Ive seen a fair number of these types of complaints, and whie it does suck big time, you have to figure, the "high volume" line probably isnt really a line this time, im sure they are getting bombarded with calls ranging from lost passwords, to gripes about not being in early access yet, to stuff as dumb as, i cant find my lightsaber on my level 1 warrior/knight!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    ''They are launching one of the biggest and hyped up MMORPGs ever'' This made me lol

So...you've rang 3times?

They couldn't possibly have a massive amount of whiny people calling to cry that they haven't been given 2 free days so they've been ripped off?

Get a grip idiot

Infracted. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-15 at 10:21 PM.

The game's just starting off. I don't think anyone has a customer support large enough to handle the amount of ridiculous complaints that I've seen around the internet that, no doubt, are being brought to email and phone as well. At least they have variety in their automated messages. /shrug

Question is, why do you need support anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    ''They are launching one of the biggest and hyped up MMORPGs ever'' This made me lol
    Same.

Sorry had to say this "Blizzard customer support is soo much better" WoW > SWTOR nuff said[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Razkul; 2011-12-15 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    Same.

Sorry had to say this "Blizzard customer support is soo much better" WoW > SWTOR nuff said
    You chose to disregard every post save the one bashing SWTOR. If you made this thread simply to do such, I'd suggest taking it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazcakeforu View Post
    So...you've rang 3times?

They couldn't possibly have a massive amount of whiny people calling to cry that they haven't been given 2 free days so they've been ripped off?

Get a grip idiot
    Not 10:30 A.M but 10:30 P.M Thanks for your post though. I really enjoyed it

if its something that really requires the phone then expect it to be busy. I had a few minor issues I delt viathe web form and it was sorted fast

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    Are you going to argue against it? I'm not saying it's the biggest, I'm saying it's one of the biggest. Do you have anything to contribute other than "lol"?

---------- Post added 2011-12-15 at 12:35 PM ----------

Same.

Sorry had to say this "Blizzard customer support is soo much better" WoW > SWTOR nuff said[COLOR="red"]
    Yeah, because Blizzard is launching WoW right now...

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

OP is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    You chose to disregard every post save the one bashing SWTOR. If you made this thread simply to do such, I'd suggest taking it elsewhere.
    Calm down no Im not here to "Bash" anything...... Sorry I meant no harm take a chill pill....Simply wanted to know if anyone else was having problems connecting to someone or if anyone has gotten through.

---------- Post added 2011-12-15 at 04:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiea View Post
    OP is an idiot.
    Thanks

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore the couple of trolls that popped up, Vizzle. They only made a half hearted attempt at it anyhows.

OP, calm down. You are one of thousands I would think, trying to get to their customer service. How many reps can they possibly have on the phone at once? It IS going to take awhile.

Okay first of all, all the SWTOR nerds calm down, and let me REPHRASE my post.

Has anyone been able to get through to a customer service Representative??

Okay first of all, all the SWTOR nerds calm down, and let me REPHRASE my post.

Has anyone been able to get through to a customer service Representative??

You would get a lot more positive help if you would stop antagonizing the people that you're asking help from. Why do you need a customer service rep anyway? What's wrong?

Calm down no Im not here to "Bash" anything...... Sorry I meant no harm take a chill pill....Simply wanted to know if anyone else was having problems connecting to someone or if anyone has gotten through.
    Their post seemed rather "chill" compared to your own. But what the others have said is true, they're in the process of releasing one of the most anticipated games of the year and by nature of it being an MMO there are bound to be problems so the phone queues are going to be full and people will have issues getting through for at least a month. Claiming Bioware/EA has horrible CS given the circumstances is pretty outrageous. Give it time, you'll get through.

Their communications outward bound have been...subpar. To date, I've not been impressed by their customer service, and I'm not addressing their accessibility at this time - I know that phone support is going to be snowed under.

The op is so ignorant even people like Sarah Palin are smarter in comparison.