rathrak lfr version vs 378pvp weapon - warlock

i just got the rathrak off deathwing in lfr, im starting to do 3s with my dk / healer combo, would u go for the pvp weapon for more resil or use the rathrak?

This is an old thread but I'm bumping it because I have exactly(almost) the same question. I'm potentially getting the 403 Rathrak from a guild raid this week for my Warlock and I'm now wondering (since I've been told it doesn't proc off DOT ticks, but only the initial casts) if this is still worth putting work into getting or if I should just get the Ruthless Spellblade.
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

Deleted
    rathrak gogogogo

To answer all of your questions:

I would highly suggest not using Rathrak, especially the LFR version.

I'm currently running with a 2500 warlock that has Heroic Cunning, Heroic Rath'rak and Heroic Insignia. He ONLY runs with Heroic Rath'rak and Heroic Insignia if we're not queing into melee cleaves, because of the loss of resil.

I would never suggest using the LFR version over anything PvP.

I'm using LFR Cunning atm and for BGs and RBGs it's proving to be an amazing trinket. I've seen a LOT of the high ranked Warlocks using it for 3v3 arena as well (such as Filo). Rathrak, I was not sure about.
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

rathrak + cunning is the best combo of trinket and wep for a lock, but i wouldnt be running it until your getting plenty of resi from your other pieces ie full cata gear...

---------- Post added 2012-04-15 at 12:57 AM ----------

378 weapon vs rathrak. is a no braining IMO. 12 ilvls highers worth of int and SP + a free dot.