Spellweave on Deathwing

Just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks to get the most from spellweave ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabibi64 View Post
    use mindsear
    Exactly why should we use mindsear? More procrate on it or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Exactly why should we use mindsear? More procrate on it or something?
    Of course. Spellweaving procs on-hit, so it's logical to conclude that if you're hitting 5 things at once, that's 5 times as many procs than if you were DPSing single-target.

Deleted
    or just trust in ur rotation and know that it will proc plenty if u dps right

the only time u use mindsear is on bloods - personally i get to channel 2-3 times at most before they are all dead
    anymore mindsear casts that that would be a complete waste

so practice rotation and it will proc plenty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post
    Of course. Spellweaving procs on-hit, so it's logical to conclude that if you're hitting 5 things at once, that's 5 times as many procs than if you were DPSing single-target.
    Yes of course i know that hitting 5 targets instead of 1 will make it proc more. And of course you should be Mind Searing when the adds are up, and if he isn't doing that hes doing something wrong. But i dont think the question was if he should mind sear or not.

Im more wondering if you are multidotting the blistering tenticles or keeping dots running on claws while dpsing the big tenticle just thinking of how to get the most out of spellweave not just a hit this it works answer the more uptime on spellweave the more dps

You definitely want to keep DoTs on both the claw and the mutated corruption giant tentacle thing. There's no reason not to, and more tics=more hits=more spellweave. Make a macro to mind sear off your tank for bloods. Our tentacles die so fast, it's not worth it for me to multi DoT them, so I just MS x 3 and MB, SWD as needed. Multi target fights are where we can really shine, so make sure to keep those DoTs rolling.