Need Ideas for a senior quote

Our school is full of people with sticks up their asses, and we need something funny. I have come to one of my most reliable sources of information.
    Please off topic, entertain me and give me some awesome ideas!

10+ Year Old Account
    "You guys are entering a world in which your parents have torn apart. Oil may come to the point where countries will wage war over it. America may fall apart in on itself, and freedom is being challenged as you know it. Who knows how much longer humanity can last at this rate. Good luck."
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to keep them, and sooner or later you have a dozen." -John Steinbeck

That's the quote I used. It's kind of funny and also conveys intelligence.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

This is the one I used. Leaves people wondering but I also found it pretty funny... and accurate.

Deleted

"It was nice having the biggest package in my highschool years."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    "You guys are entering a world in which your parents have torn apart. Oil may come to the point where countries will wage war over it. America may fall apart in on itself, and freedom is being challenged as you know it. Who knows how much longer humanity can last at this rate. Good luck."
    Do not use this. Not how you want to be remembered.

"Stab your father in the head, it's a great ointment"

10+ Year Old Account
    As you may want to have a somewhat alternative quote... do not use one that is demeaning to your classmates or other people in general. You want to look like you have some manner or wit while also having the intelligence to stand out of the pack, but arrogantly insulting a population in order to make yourself look better is the absolute best way to make yourself look like a fuck.

“To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.”

Deleted
    Uhm... "Kill your mother and blame it on Slayer."

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    As you may want to have a somewhat alternative quote... do not use one that is demeaning to your classmates or other people in general. You want to look like you have some manner or wit while also having the intelligence to stand out of the pack, but arrogantly insulting a population in order to make yourself look better is the absolute best way to make yourself look like a fuck.
    Agreed, and you might not care what people think of you now but when you get older you definitely will need every bit of respect possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Junior Algebra was merely a setback!
    Putin khuliyo

Skelington's was "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

He recommends you do the same.

Our school didn't have quotes!
    If I did use one it would be;
    "Communist Playtipus Jew Nazi Turtle Bears."
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.