Predator drones already operation in the US borders, violating protocols.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...olice-agencies

heh, and it has begun. Just wait until the military shows up at someones house to arrest them, and shoots them-they are not trained to arrest you, they are trained to kill.

Yes, I realize these are not "military" outfit drones, but what do you think is the next step, especially with certain laws trying to be snuck through the congress?

Funny that America's demise is not going to be from an outside source, as we all feared for years and years and years, but from within, by our own elected officials and military.

---------- Post added 2011-12-15 at 02:43 AM ----------

Not directly related, but scary nonetheless: Since 2004, U.S. drones have carried out more than 300 attacks inside Pakistan. Are we at war with Pakistan? are they our allies? Good to know that we are secretly killing people in many, many countries without getting any authorization from congress.

I don't really have a problem with it. Why you think that the 'military' is going to show up and start shooting people is beyond me, but specially purchased un-armed drones are a great tool, especially in the wide open borders that a place like North Dakota has to contend with.

Do you have a source on the attacks inside Pakistan number, or are we just making things up?

This is a case of "don't believe everything you read" I feel.

MAV drones, they are the ones you need to watch out for. Sneaky bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?