Lightbulb Please rate the following PvP ideas

A) Merge WSG and TP into a single battleground called 'Capture the Flag'. Then add another three maps or so, and make it so that when you join CtF it will be on a random map (like arena).

B) Redesign BfG so that it is no longer just a crappy version of AB. I propose that it becomes a reinforcement-based battle, where both teams begin with 50 reinforcements and the objective is to reduce your opponents to zero. Gaining control of the Lighthouse gives you +1 reinforcement every 30 seconds, gaining control of the Mines kills one of your enemy's reinforcements every 30sec, and gaining control of the Waterworks gives your team a +10% damage/healing buff.

C) Scrap Isle of Conquest. It takes too many players for a BG that almost no one enjoys and is mostly Player vs Vehicle, (or Vehicle vs Gate, etc). Alternatively, change it to a world-based BG like Wintergrasp.

D) To encourage more PvP in AV, stick Galvangar and Belinda in the Field of Strife! (Or have some other captains wandering around?) In theory, this would mean that the players would have to clash (instead of zerging past each other) to gain control of the centre, and whichever team does this will have a serious advantage over the opposition. Of course, the main objectives are still in the enemy base, so hopefully this would encourage different strategies as the teams would need to decide whether to try and hold the middle or bypass it, etc. (Complications can be smoothed out by altering the layout slightly.)

E) Using the random BG finder you may deselect one (or maybe two) of the battleground types you do not want to compete in.

F) Add a crap-ton more achievements for World PvP (e.g. getting HKs in every region), and create some PvP objectives in several locations (e.g. bitch-slapping the innkeeper in Goldshire for the Horde). Also, please weaken the city guards and reduce their ability to detect stealth. If anything, have some kind of power-up in some of the buildings that gives the defending players a stealth detection buff if you have to.

Just some passing thoughts...

Deleted
    A) sounds kinda good
    B) problem here is that you're gonna get long matches where everyone sits and waits..
    C) I agree
    D) seems like a good idea, I dislike the pve stuff in pvp anyway
    E) nah, random = random
    F) first part, sure, that should encourage world pvp quite a bit. the second part.. well that's really a tough choice, as people are gonna complain when all their questgivers/auctioneers are dead etc. big cities should be kinda impenetrable by a small group, don't you think?

D and E are okay. F sounds like a hassle, wtf B I like battle of gilneas. Eh I do love capture the flag battles..

A, B, C, D are fine. E I disagree with. F I'm all for. World pvp should be a huge facet of the game. I'm all for players being able to kill important NPCs and "grief" the other faction. That adds incentive for players in the server to actually get together and stop the attacking force.

well that's really a tough choice, as people are gonna complain when all their questgivers/auctioneers are dead etc. big cities should be kinda impenetrable by a small group, don't you think?
    Small group...yes they should bounce off the walls. A group of 20+ players should be able to make a dent. This should only be occuring on PVP servers, the complaining should fall on deaf ears. If people don't like to have their 1-2 hour playtime a night interrupted then they are more than welcome to go to a PvE server. I know I'll get flamed, but this is the game I want to be playing and that will never happen. /cry

I like/agree with most of ur points, except E, even though i hate a couple of bgs. But random is random!
    And about world pvp, I think they are working on it for MoP, the guards will be weaker etc.
    About B: This could easily be fixed to not be a "people are just going to sit and wait" by say, increasing reinforcements while holding LH by 1 each min. Numbers shouldn't be a problem. Could be interesting.

a) I like this idea, except that I wouldn't want Blizzard to spend resources making ANOTHER ctf map. I'd rather something new.
    b) This would probably just push this map further into a healer driven / turtle based map. I think BfG works pretty well as is and wouldn't want to see it changed.
    c) IoC is by far the worst "pvp" map. They should remove this mistake from the game.
    d) Something along that line would be nice.
    e) I like it. SC2 has this and it works well.
    f) Also yes. The reason they don't do this is probably because it creates achievements only attainable on certain server types.