Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Maurauder - Battering Assault

Once this ability is unlocked should it replace the Assault ability? I'm leaning towards no because I recall seeing it has a 15 sec cooldown.

Also if someone else is playing this class and could provide a cheat sheet on when you level up and gain new abilities, which ones you can drop out of the rotation it would be much appriciated. It gets a little confusing for some of us less hardcore players.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Movado View Post
    Once this ability is unlocked should it replace the Assault ability? I'm leaning towards no because I recall seeing it has a 15 sec cooldown.

Also if someone else is playing this class and could provide a cheat sheet on when you level up and gain new abilities, which ones you can drop out of the rotation it would be much appriciated. It gets a little confusing for some of us less hardcore players.

Thanks!
    Definitely cannot replace assault as you will run out of rage. The key is to manage your abilites so that you never stop doing anything. I am not completely familiar with the priority system but if you dont keep assault on your bar you will have periods of nothingness.

This is from playing a Jedi Sentinel on beta combat spec at 50. It should mirror marauders.
    Priority sort of goes like this:
    Force Leap
    Precision Slash (armor pen for 6 seconds)
    Zealous Strike (grants 6 focus talented 15 second cd)
    Blade Storm (the 4 focus spender)
    Zealous Leap (3 focus spender)
    Blade Rush (no CD focus spender, replaces that other free one)
    Slash (no CD focus builder)

Rebuke and Master Strike off cd. Rebuke for the free damage, never mind the reflect. Master Strike because it's free damage that crits. It should help if you compare CD's and see which one fits. If you've played a hunter in wow, this is almost similiar.

If you're watchman (annihilation) specced, that one I have no idea. Combat was just so fun to play.

Edit: Always use Zen, unless you need transcendence for party survivability.
    Last edited by Pulledtea; 2011-12-15 at 03:19 PM.