Deleted

Sporregar Reputation guide 4.3

Hello its me again the dude who made Argent Dawn reputation.

heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt__qtAAjQA
    (recently uploaded, may not be avaible everywhere)

This guide takes under 1 day to complete.
    requests and such things are always welcome, i was thinking of doin it with audio but im to shy, maybe another time!

Hmm, will definitely look into this , for the diplomat achievement i believe? thanks for the guide!

Deleted
    exacly
    No problem! just request for more guides and ill make them.

Farming regular Underbog for the hibiscus up to the naga's is faster than doing that repeatable quest.

I thought you're talking about my realm, EU-Sporeggar..
    But then I remembered that my realm is dead and empty, so it can't have any reputation.. apart from being dead and empty >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Farming regular Underbog for the hibiscus up to the naga's is faster than doing that repeatable quest.
    ACtually no.. you will very quickly get the "you have entererd to many instaces" because at 85, you faceroll it all so fast.

I'd say that as a ranged spec with a lot of instant abilities (like Moonfire), doing the repeatable quest is quicker. If you're a melee, you're probably better off to farm the instance completely (there is Hibiscus beyond the Naga section). Mobs can also drop the Hibiscus, and if you loot an entire instance, you won't finish it in less than 12 minutes.

Cenarion circle

Hey thanks for the guide, can you maybe make one for the cenerion circle?

Deleted
    Thanks for feedback..

@Semmilita: uhh... Cenarion Circle... ive never had the patience to do more than friendly on them :| It's just so damn slow haha

Your best chance for cenarion is to farm this quest: http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Encrypted_Twilight_Texts
    it will take some time.. but you will nail it.
    over and over and over again..

Or you just go farm Underbog since the mobs there now gives you Sporeggar rep, 4-5k per run IN NORMAL, and it works till exalted, took me 1hour or so

If you want to grind Cenarion Circle without stopping until you hit exalted then grinding Twilight Texts is the way to do it. If you are not in a rush then I suggest just clearing AQ20 every week. Full clear gives you several thousand in rep. I started doing that on my rogue and after a few weeks hit exalted, I don't remember how long it would take me but I know it was less than an hour, all depends on how much trash you kill along the way. Pretty sure several bosses in AQ40 also give rep.