Deleted

Game (UK) Shipping CE Edition.

Just for info I have just received my copy of the Collectors Edition from Game (UK) ordered in July. So if your waiting it should be with you shortly. It sounds like they were holding off deliveries until today as I had an email 5 days ago saying it had shipped.

Happy leveling.
    Last edited by mmoc02b0855801; 2011-12-15 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by biffa View Post
    Just for info I have just received my copy of the Collectors Edition from Game (UK) ordered in July. So if your waiting it should be with you shortly. It sounds like they were holding off deliveries until today as I had an email 5 days ok saying it has shipped.

Happy leveling.
    Excellent, i was getting anxious as it is in day 4 now since i got my shipped confirmation from game.

I literally just check up and you all should have a tracking number too in your shipped email, its use is on parcelforce

http://www.parcelforce.com/

mines out for delivery today!

Yep, I can confirm this. I just went into the store and bought my collector's edition. I'm not sure, but it looked like you could just buy it anyway, even if you hadn't pre-ordered. I'm in the UK too.

10+ Year Old Account
    same mine arrive this morning, got it all set up now, just gotta log on and get mah lewt!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Same here, arrived this morning.
    Very nicely wrapped and in perfect condition! Love the box