Poll: How much are you willing to spend?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay a stupid amount of money if the CE had a Golem version of this:

Last edited by Mif; 2011-12-16 at 07:34 AM.

im picking up the CE for this game cause gw1 was awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, no more then $60, i'm a poor college student, and as much as i'd love to have the collectors edition (if it has nice enough trinkets) i just simply don't have that much money to spend on it.... This is also the only reason i haven't bought that costume pck on GW1 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Really depends on what comes with it
    This.

Norn statue? $200. Hell I've almost paid as much in a single year of sub fees...

10+ Year Old Account
    What I would love to be in GW2 CE box.
    1.) Limited Edition GW2 Decorated wireless keyboard.
    2.) Limited Edition GW2 Artbook
    3.) Limited Edition in-game cosmetic item
    4.) Statue of the Death Dragon
    5.) Two Disc set of GW2 (Game+Soundtrack)

I'd pay up to 200 bucks for this.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    $80 or under would be ideal, but I'm willing to pay $100 if they include nice things.

Very nice things.
    Like a Guild Wars edition flashlight? You know what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    For me, no more then $60, i'm a poor college student, and as much as i'd love to have the collectors edition (if it has nice enough trinkets) i just simply don't have that much money to spend on it.... This is also the only reason i haven't bought that costume pck on GW1 lol
    I hear the same excuse to all of my college buddies. Fact is though, if they simply didn't spend their money on drugs and cigarettes they could have easily afforded it.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    If I recall correctly when the GW1 CE's were released I remember them being between $75-$80 which is reasonable in my opinion as the game will likely be $59.99 at release.
    i completely agree. unless theres so much content that you take days to get through it all, then id pay more.

10+ Year Old Account
    80 sounds reasonable, but would gladly pay 100 if it contains some good stuff

For the record, previous CEs had an art booklet, a soundtrack cd, game itself with manuals, and usually some bonus thing. In prophecies it was a baseline logitech headset with GW logo, in factions it was a "performance" type mouse pad (that I still use, it's a bit small but quite comfortable once you get used to it). Nightfall didn't have anything as interesting as far as I remember, just silly stuff like a small statuette of female lead and skill pins (granted I got "it's just a flesh wound!" one, which was hilarious). I didn't get eye of the north so I can't comment on that one.

And of course, they all had the in-game bonus of giving shiny trails to your characters' hands while dancing. Each of the following CEs added trails to the new classes introduced in the chapter.

But in general, we should probably expect a soundtrack disk, an art booklet of about 100 pages and some small bonus item and some cosmetic in-game improvement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay $100.00 for a CE and twice that if I could get an autographed sheet of original artwork!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Morbius View Post
    I'd pay $100.00 for a CE and twice that if I could get an autographed sheet of original artwork!
    First thing that popped into my head

Deleted
    I would be ready to pay 140$, only because I love Guild Wars and been waiting for this too long.
    But it all depends what's included.

For 140$ I would expect:
    in-game
    -In-game minipet
    -Special emote
    -Early access
    -Something else, I don't know what.
    real stuff
    -Game + soundtrack
    -Map
    -Artbook
    -DVD which shows how the game progressed over the years.
    -That upcoming 3rd Guild Wars book if the release dates are close to eachother.
    -A statue of something, Zhaitan? Asura?

All wrapped up in special case.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-12-16 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    First thing that popped into my head

LOL!!! Yeh I must admit I probably should have been a little more specific on my wording!

colin face skin for male chars anyone?

edit : ofc, it'd obviously be locked on "smiley" mode

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    Like a Guild Wars edition flashlight? You know what I mean...

I hear the same excuse to all of my college buddies. Fact is though, if they simply didn't spend their money on drugs and cigarettes they could have easily afforded it.
    I don't smoke, i don't drink, i don't do drugs... I just don't have a job atm, however, once i get a job i will totally be able to get the costume pack and CE...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Not more than 60. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    -_-
    I have never done drugs in my life, and I don't smoke or drink. I have to pay my tuition, textbook fees (which are expensive as hell), gas money, car insurance, help my parents out with home fees, food money. The last thing I can afford to do is drop over a hundred dollars on a video game.

I suppose this is kind of getting off-topic though, so back on topic... I'm really hoping that they'll include something art related in the CE. Maybe a small art book or something... or a poster. I don't know, something that I can stare at. =) I might set aside some extra cash to save up for the CE if it isn't too expensive.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If there is a soundtrack (complete damn it!) included in the CE, I'd spend upwards of $100 for it. Jeremy Soule is my new man crush.

I'm used to forking out $100 for a new video game down here in Aus, so depending on the perks I'd be willing to go for it. If it's nothing fancy I'll just buy it online and save myself on the absurd prices Australians are charged for having a physical DVD of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronyx View Post
    I'm used to forking out $100 for a new video game down here in Aus, so depending on the perks I'd be willing to go for it. If it's nothing fancy I'll just buy it online and save myself on the absurd prices Australians are charged for having a physical DVD of the game.
    Buy from here instead
    They sell UK pal hard copies to Australia at a LOT less then local price.
    Last edited by Mif; 2011-12-17 at 12:19 AM.