standard edition or digital deluxe edition?

As the title says, i'm trying to decide if it's worth the extra $20 for the digital deluxe edition. Can people who have the extra stuff (listed below) say if it's worth it or not?

Flare Gun
    Training Droid
    HoloDancer
    HoloCam
    STAP (Single Trooper Aerial Platform)

Can you get the mount (STAP) at level 1? That alone would probably make it worth it to me. It sounds like the Training Droid is a starter level combat pet, is it worth the extra dps?

Thanks

I wouldn't pay $20 more just for some digital Items. Their all kind of gimmicky crap. We don't even know what the HoloCam does. It's up to you to spend the $$.
    It would be retarded If you could use a mount at level 1.

Depends on your budget, if 20$ make a difference, then don't get it... if it's not noticeable DO IT, worth it!

Well I spend more than $20 a week at starbucks...so it's no big deal. I just am curious as to when you get to use the STAP. My main thing is that I dont know how long i'll be playing swtor. The leveling experience I had in the beta was not too enjoyable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsecho View Post
    Well I spend more than $20 a week at starbucks...so it's no big deal. I just am curious as to when you get to use the STAP. My main thing is that I dont know how long i'll be playing swtor. The leveling experience I had in the beta was not too enjoyable.
    Then why are you even getting the game if I may ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll use it at 25 when you train your mount skill. Its like getting account-wide mounts in WoW, they won't let you use it til you're the appropriate level. The only in-game difference is you don't have to pay for the actual mount, just the skill.

Also I'm pretty sure the movement speed won't level up with better skills, so you'll still have to buy new mounts once you get the faster mount skill (40 I think?)
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Well, i'm a nerd who loves star wars. I enjoyed WoW (using this as proof I love video games and mmo's) up until a few months ago. I assume SWTOR could be a lot of fun because so many people seem to enjoy it.

---------- Post added 2011-12-15 at 11:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    You'll use it at 25 when you train your mount skill. Its like getting account-wide mounts in WoW, they won't let you use it til you're the appropriate level. The only in-game difference is you don't have to pay for the actual mount, just the skill.

Also I'm pretty sure the movement speed won't level up with better skills, so you'll still have to buy new mounts once you get the faster mount skill (40 I think?)
    Thanks for the info!!!

As the title says, i'm trying to decide if it's worth the extra $20 for the digital deluxe edition. Can people who have the extra stuff (listed below) say if it's worth it or not?

Flare Gun
    Training Droid
    HoloDancer
    HoloCam
    STAP (Single Trooper Aerial Platform)

Can you get the mount (STAP) at level 1? That alone would probably make it worth it to me. It sounds like the Training Droid is a starter level combat pet, is it worth the extra dps?

Thanks

um no you dont get to use it at lvl 1, you still need training
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

The special mounts are more expensive in WoW, so I got it

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't usually get something other than the standard edition, I just don't think it's worth the money when I'm not sure how much I'll take advantage of it.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

If you didn't enjoy leveling up, I would definitly not recommend anything but the basic game.

This game is focused around the leveling up experience, and I imagine future content patches will offer many quests and storyline to be similiar to the leveling up experience, because that's what sets this game apart from every other mmo out there.