Is the exchange bandit a mount?
    and what does the Rhythm Augmenmtation Droid do

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Is the exchange bandit a mount?
    and what does the Rhythm Augmenmtation Droid do
    seems like an epic mount, 1.5MM credits lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky folks! I wish I had the money to afford the CE haha :P
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe its me but I don't really see anything there as being "OMG I HAVE TO BUY THIS NOW!!!1!1111". Guess it would depend on what that mount would look like.

Why would they have the mouse droid when you get it for free.....makes 0 sense. Unless others get the store, but i only thought they could get access to the vip area not the store?

This isn't CE store, this is Security Key store ...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syhai View Post
    This isn't CE store, this is Security Key store ...
    Oh well that explains why nothing is stand out gotta buy me now otherwise I'm going to punch and kick my mattress like a small child who just had his favorite video game taken away.

Yeah I know what you mean. Personally I haven't been the the VIP area or even know if the CE store is available yet but i'm sure there are some good buys there

Sucks I gotta wait until the 20th to get my CE, those vendors are taunting me!

The CE vendor is there, you can see him on the map. But CE's don't have codes to enter yet, so we can't get access (unless maybe some of the Swiss people who got their boxes early have tied the product codes to their accounts yet- haven't seen anything).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollis View Post
    The CE vendor is there, you can see him on the map. But CE's don't have codes to enter yet, so we can't get access (unless maybe some of the Swiss people who got their boxes early have tied the product codes to their accounts yet- haven't seen anything).
    We are Swedish, for gods sake how many times must we get confused with the swiss, 2 completely different countries. Have allready registered my CE games code, just waiting to get EGA which will probably happen tomorrow!

I got my CE first thing this morning (gamestation uk) just waiting to get into my overcrowded server to check store

Deleted
    this is the Security Key store ...

CE Store sells this (sorry for the German text ;D )

VIP Store sells this (for everyone who has access to the vip area (DDE or people who bought the ring))

moddable armor look:

i guess the sithys might have other stuff