Please help with my BSOD

Hey there,
    So i have been getting really annoying BSOD's, most of them happen during night when im actually sleeping and i wake to to see windows encountered an error, but i do get alot while playing WoW, surfing the net, doing typical computer stuff. If anyone could help me from what ive learnt i should look at the event viewer for errors. There are tons. I would attach my memory dump file but i cant because don't think i have enough posts on MMO so just let me know what i should do. Thanks in advance.

you may need more RAM

i'm not even sure what a BSOD is, but this kind of question would be better in the computer forums

*not trying to be a dick, just thinking that you might get better help there.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    i'm not even sure what a BSOD is, but this kind of question would be better in the computer forums

*not trying to be a dick, just thinking that you might get better help there.
    Blue Screen of DEZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Blue Screen of DEZZ!
    ok now i know, and i'm afraid.

we should never talk about the B**e screen of death.

Sounds like some software you've recently installed that's conflicting with something else. An anti-virus perhaps?

I used to get BSoDs every time i tried PC-cillin.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Superclassy69 View Post
    you may need more RAM
    i have 12gb of ram which is plenty enough, i thought it was this at first but then i ran memtest86 and it came back fine, which is there was a memory problem it should have said so.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Download and run BlueScreenView it will allow you to view your minidump files. Then post up the information viewed in the program for us to better help diagnose the issue.

As ive stated before i cant attach files but i did it anyways, heres the most occuring error just taken from the text file.

==================================================
    Dump File : 121511-62369-01.dmp
    Crash Time : 12/15/2011 7:35:23 AM
    Bug Check String : MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug Check Code : 0x0000001a
    Parameter 1 : 00000000`00041284
    Parameter 2 : 00000000`04c63001
    Parameter 3 : 00000000`000044ce
    Parameter 4 : fffff700`01080000
    Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
    Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40
    File Description : NT Kernel & System
    Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    Company : Microsoft Corporation
    File Version : 6.1.7601.17640 (win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
    Processor : x64
    Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40
    Stack Address 1 :
    Stack Address 2 :
    Stack Address 3 :
    Computer Name :
    Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\121511-62369-01.dmp
    Processors Count : 8
    Major Version : 15
    Minor Version : 7601
    Dump File Size : 291,736
    ==================================================

If youd rather have me upload it to a filesharing website let me know. Thanks

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't ask you to attach anything. I asked you to view the minidump file with BlueScreenView and to post the information it provides...

Open the program then under the heading "Caused by driver" and heading "Caused by Address" note the info and post it here.

Ok most of the errors are cause by driver: ntoskrnl.exe and the address for that driver is ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40
    some of the less common ones though are:

Caused by Driver / Cause by address
    dxgkrnl.sys / dxgkrnl.sys+5d000
    ntfs.sys / ntfs.sys+b2e69
    ndis.sys / ndis.sys+2af4
    AVGIDSDriver.Sys /AVGIDSDriver.sys+9500

I hope this is what you meant by information, if i go into properties it just shows the info thats put in the text file