133 28.91%
  • Enigma

7 1.52%
  • vodka

13 2.83%
  • Карфаген

11 2.39%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I don't think Paragon is gonna take this one, and I hope they don't, pretty sick of their fanbase, just like Ensidia's/Nihilum's was awful. Hoping it would be one of the korean guilds, just for something new, something that will give the other guilds a kick in the balls.

I would actually be pleased if KIN Raiding manages to get the first Heroic Madness kill. No reason to believe their raids aren't legit and its always fun to see someone (yes I know they've been good all expansion) come out of nowhere and win it all. That said, I have a feeling that Paragon is going to be getting the world first.

Deleted
    I'm rooting for Method. I think they are much slower than paragon by they have better ..methods.

e.g. When Paragon released the video of Ragnaros they did a very impressive but unstable strategy in transitions of p2. Method did an incredibly simpler and safer strategy. They later said they did it because it was better for the setup but it was better in overall IMO. It might not have been the hardest part of the fight but it was better.

Then most other guilds, including world 3rd copied Paragon's strategy there but I bet they were wiping like crazy because it wasn't as easy as Method's. e.g. world 3rd almost wiped on that transition on the video of the kill.

--

That moment made me realize it doesn't matter if someone is 3rd, they are 100th to me if they copied Paragon. The 2nd which was original deserved to be there.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2011-12-18 at 12:18 PM.

Deleted
    And where is method?

10+ Year Old Account
    Exodus

tenchar

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    I voted 즐거운공격대 cuz I loke the letters.
    I did as well.

A EU Guild or a Asian Guild.

Deleted
    Bring the mage not the Player will win.

The harder the fights, the better the chance Paragon has to get World First! The fact that they didn't get Spine scares me and just leads me to believe the rumors of exploits were true.
    Protocol - Borrowed Time - US-Twisting Nether

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolye View Post
    I'll just put the top 8 guilds who are 6/8 Heroic in 25 man and thats including Paragon, who will kill DW?

i didnt put some of the other guilds that are 6/8 cause i didnt want a long ass poll, also i know ensidia is good but there what? 5/8 atm? so if im missing any other top guilds be free to mention.
    즐거운공격대 have big chance to score but its on them how they grab a chance. But still i vote for Paragon now.

Deleted
    I'm still with Paragon or possibly Method - the wall that Spine is providing has, in my mind, largely nullified the ban problem and I don't think Kin Raiders will get away with their kill without consequences.

In my opinion it's almost insulting you didn't even list Method. They're easily the best guild around and much more likely to take the kill than... some other options.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I don't think Paragon is gonna take this one, and I hope they don't, pretty sick of their fanbase, just like Ensidia's/Nihilum's was awful. Hoping it would be one of the korean guilds, just for something new, something that will give the other guilds a kick in the balls.
    Well it'd only give a kick in the balls to guilds that did not get banned, others know they're behind a week.

Rooting for KIN Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I'm rooting for Method. I think they are much slower than paragon by they have better ..methods.

e.g. When Paragon released the video of Ragnaros they did a very impressive but unstable strategy in transitions of p2. Method did an incredibly simpler and safer strategy. They later said they did it because it was better for the setup but it was better in overall IMO. It might not have been the hardest part of the fight but it was better.

Then most other guilds, including world 3rd copied Paragon's strategy there but I bet they were wiping like crazy because it wasn't as easy as Method's. e.g. world 3rd almost wiped on that transition on the video of the kill.

--

That moment made me realize it doesn't matter if someone is 3rd, they are 100th to me if they copied Paragon. The 2nd which was original deserved to be there.
    Paragon's strategy was actually alot better than Method's but they didn't have to best setup available for it so they had to adjust to that. And since you mentioned Envy(they actually use a different BUT similar strategy to Paragon in p2) which killed the boss a couple of hours after the video came out, do you really believe that on a fight that took Paragon 500-ish wipes they just saw their movie and went in and copied it? Every guild that was on Rag for as long as they were, had their own working strategies but were mostly wiping to the lack of DPS in p3.

Deleted
    Ehm...
    You re missing number 2,3,4 and 8 from previous tier.
    You include no 9,11,15 and 40!

One week ban and we forgot Method, Ensidia and Envy?

Not voted...

now both korean guilds are 7/8 both 10 and 25. I mean i just think the Koreans are better this tier, they were more prepared. This is a interesting race.

Also for those "Oh where is Method" "where is envy" etc....if they are still 6/8 by January you could kiss world first goodbye.

i guess the amount of paragon votes are mostly fanboys...but u notice how i put a korean guild over method, envy etc....

when a korean guild is the competition u better watch out.

lol at the fanboy making a poll and not including most guilds, even bigger lol now that KIN raiders have won it.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.