Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Do NOT make a char on Bloodworthy

Its day 3 now, and already 1300 people in que atm. = 3 hours que time.

Been in a queue on bloodworthy for 1h 20mins now, got my lvl 10 trooper there. Will just switch server, cba waiting more :P

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It is a popular game, expect queues across the board for the first few weeks to a month. Even now there are servers in WoW that have queue's and it has been years.

TBH most of the euro servers have massive ques...need more euro servers!

Deleted
    Got my 32 char there, I have no other choose then stay here now. Cos I dont wanna relevel it on an other server

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    TBH most of the euro servers have massive ques...need more euro servers!
    EA/Bioware just activated a new PVE server for the EU earlier this afternoon. Also a new PVP server for the EU just got brought online 20 minutes ago. Trayus Academy - PvP - EU.
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2011-12-15 at 09:29 PM.

Deleted
    can anyone tell me which eu pvp server has decent population and high number of competitive players? just got in and cant decide

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    can anyone tell me which eu pvp server has decent population and high number of competitive players? just got in and cant decide
    Servers are brand new and game hasn't even gone to retail yet. Wait a month at least for servers to flesh themselves out. Hell it took WoW a year and then some for servers to start fleshing themselves out as the place to be for PVP or raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by wkhalifa View Post
    Whatever you see on others forums DO NOT go on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. I was very pleased by the PvP initiative there, however, after waiting 2h in the damn queue, i found the spanish and italian community are already starting to overrun the server, which wouldn't be a problem, if they weren't so rude and entitled about it. A few guys even said "i'll speak in whatever language i want" (on an english server). So unless you speak spanish or italian avoid that. Im going to try Legions of Lettows atm. If that sucks as well, i'll just friggin pick one at random.

Deleted
    shorter/cooler names = more population generally

*edit: so if you're worried about waiting for queue times, bear it in mind x)

Quote Originally Posted by fuseku View Post
    shorter/cooler names = more population generally

*edit: so if you're worried about waiting for queue times, bear it in mind x)
    Tomb of Freedon Nadd = long, uncool name. Longest queue out of all the servers right now.

I made a few charachters on TOFN and LOL just to reserve my names (:P) back when there was no queue and then went on bloodworthy, atm LOL has the lowest queue and TOFN the highest. I just got booted out from a flashpoint because of some error and now I'm on spot 830 in queue for Bloodworthy.
    --> if you want to play on any of the 'high regarded' pvp servers atm it's gonna be a huge queuefest when you try getting in and if you dc (though I have to say this was my first dc so it's nothing gamebraking that way).

Edit2: I also planned on playing on TOFN, but I found it had a lot of spanish people spamming spanish in /1 and not even bothering to stop it when asked nicely or not so nicely. They even refused to just use their own general chat that they created .. So pvp initiative appreciated, spamming other languages, not appreciated.

Haven't seen a single other language spam on bloodworthy, but it's also worth mentioning that those people don't talk at all unless it's for heroics. And it's very hard to get someone to just group up with you while you quest to get the increased exp even though all that's required for the bonus is just not leaving group :I

Haven't tried leveling on LOL yet but will probably tomorrow.
    Last edited by Ozires; 2011-12-15 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Some opinions

MainTankasin - Consular/Inquisitor Tanking

Bioware is without doubt going to increase the capacity of the servers and not just add new ones, we just have to give them some time. I am not sure of how many people that have been granted access to the game yet, but i doubt that is even 1/5 if how many there will be. So just give them time and they will see that they have to probably increase the capacity of server by like 200%

Quote Originally Posted by Ozires View Post
    Edit2: I also planned on playing on TOFN, but I found it had a lot of spanish people spamming spanish in /1 and not even bothering to stop it when asked nicely or not so nicely. They even refused to just use their own general chat that they created .. So pvp initiative appreciated, spamming other languages, not appreciated.

Haven't seen a single other language spam on bloodworthy, but it's also worth mentioning that those people don't talk at all unless it's for heroics. And it's very hard to get someone to just group up with you while you quest to get the increased exp even though all that's required for the bonus is just not leaving group :I

Haven't tried leveling on LOL yet but will probably tomorrow.
    LoL has nice talkative people, not all english (myself included), but everyone talking in english and very nice, as opposed to the spaniards on TOFN. It's day #3 of early access and they're already clear on their way to ruining the TOFN server for both the english speaking, and PvP community. Also *tinfoil hat* there have been rumours of the spanish planning massive serverwide spam (and more focused on TOFN) so they get their own servers. Most, however, seem deadset to not be moved from TOFN, as they feel they're entitled to it, since they called dibs first (or so they deluded themselves into thinking). Anyway, the spanish community has really disappointed me with their rudeness and arrogance.

Have a 28 trooper on Bloodworthy and have actualy just rerolled to another lower pop server.
    Being the second longest queue i dont have a lot of faith in it getting better any time soon.

:O That's a cool server name!!! That's why!!! I would so make a toon on Bloodworthy just for that server name alone, "What server are you on?" "BLOODWORTHY!!" But I'm not Eu and my server is pretty mild, Lord Praven... that is for now....

TOFN is NOT and I repeat NOT an un-official spanish server. If you would ever go on it, you'd see as soon as someone say anything in spanish, there is at least 5 haters responding telling them (mostly) nicely to speak english and not spanish.
    Today I played on the server for at least 10hrs (didn't want to log off due to the queue :/ ) and only once or twice did I see someone speak spanish and they got rejected instantly.
    It is less spanish in general chat (high levels, 15+) now then a few days ago. The spanish people either swapped server when they saw the hate in the begning zones or they started to speak english. Both worked very well for the server.
    Corncering the PvP on the server, it's huuuuge. Both sides got some big and good PvP guilds that are very competetive against eachother.
    Tho, I would not recommend to create a character there due to the super-long queue to get in. The server got enough PvP'rs as it is :/ Even tho I'd love to see more

Quote Originally Posted by FreakEyy View Post
    TOFN is NOT and I repeat NOT an un-official spanish server. If you would ever go on it, you'd see as soon as someone say anything in spanish, there is at least 5 haters responding telling them (mostly) nicely to speak english and not spanish.
    Today I played on the server for at least 10hrs (didn't want to log off due to the queue :/ ) and only once or twice did I see someone speak spanish and they got rejected instantly.
    It is less spanish in general chat (high levels, 15+) now then a few days ago. The spanish people either swapped server when they saw the hate in the begning zones or they started to speak english. Both worked very well for the server.
    Corncering the PvP on the server, it's huuuuge. Both sides got some big and good PvP guilds that are very competetive against eachother.
    Tho, I would not recommend to create a character there due to the super-long queue to get in. The server got enough PvP'rs as it is :/ Even tho I'd love to see more
    Im sorry man, you're just full of BS and denying the obvious. It's less spanish in general chat at higher levels (i don't really believe that, but let's go with it), cause most of the spanish are still low level and spamming the starting worlds. They'll get to the higher levels and spam those as well, considering how disturbingly rude they are. They have stated numerous time, both official, and in the server chat that they WILL NOT MOVE. And TOFN is very much a spanish / italian unofficial server, you can find this info everywhere. Stop spreading misinformation. It's simply not worth it atm, queues, and non-english taking over, i wouldn't touch that server with a 10 foot pole. I recommend no one lese does either.

And if you think i'm biased, just look at my comment history and see that i was massively supporting TOFN BEFORE i actually made a char there. I can even link you the threads where i said that on the official forums. However, as soon as i spent some time on it (after waiting the damn 2 hr queue) i realised the spanish people are simply too rude and arrogant to reason with; even their leaders are like that. Your server is gonna be taken over sooner or later, im sorry to say. It was simply dumb of the PvP initiative to not pick another server, you guys were and are just as stubborn as the spanish people.

it will die down after a month

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    Got my 32 char there, I have no other choose then stay here now. Cos I dont wanna relevel it on an other server
    Even though my Marauder is only 23 I got quite high /played since I leveled crew skills a lot and often stopped to enjoy the enviroments but YES it's quite insane, it's like lunch time and Bloodworthy EU already has 705 queue.... in the evening it will be over 2000 maybe even 3000 seriously, a friend waited 3.5 hours yesterday evening to log.

And no I don't want to switch server either, I was in first wave of EA and when I made my character the server was green, and as said I already invested almost 2 days playtime in him and don't want to drop him because of a technical issue...