Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Cool looking site, I must say!

But there's some false information there (I think, not an expert yet )
    Is there any reason why Cybertech is not recommended for SI/JC?
    Personally took Cybertech for my Assassin tank mainly because grenades are nice to have, earpieces too, and the weapon/armor mods created by Cybertech aren't for non-force users only. There's variations with stats matching each of the classes (I think), and atleast I haven't so far had any problems with using the mods I created on my gear.

But again, nice work!

Hopefully you meat it out a little bit and go farther in explanations/add some guides down the road. So far it's very bare boned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyppe View Post
    Cool looking site, I must say!

But there's some false information there (I think, not an expert yet )
    Is there any reason why Cybertech is not recommended for SI/JC?
    Personally took Cybertech for my Assassin tank mainly because grenades are nice to have, earpieces too, and the weapon/armor mods created by Cybertech aren't for non-force users only. There's variations with stats matching each of the classes (I think), and atleast I haven't so far had any problems with using the mods I created on my gear.

But again, nice work!
    The Class Advisor is just and advisor , suggesting you what skills could benefit more for your class, its totally up to you to choose. thanks for the feed back, always appreciated.

---------- Post added 2011-12-16 at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Hopefully you meat it out a little bit and go farther in explanations/add some guides down the road. So far it's very bare boned.
    Indeed it is, our goal is to release guides for all crafting and gathering skills. We just wanted to get the site out there for feedback even though it's still on development.
    Reverse Engineering should be up in a day or two

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vanbuuren View Post
    The Class Advisor is just and advisor , suggesting you what skills could benefit more for your class, its totally up to you to choose. thanks for the feed back, always appreciated.
    Ah, ok.

But still on the dedicated page for Cybertech it says:

- Weapon and Armor Upgrades (Non-Force Users)

When they aren't really restricted for Non-Force Users only.

Keep up the good work, will bookmark this site and follow the development definately

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just what I needed. thank you, vanbuuren!

incredible site. very nice and a great place to look when starting off.

this is probs already in the cards, but a how to level/start off etc. would benefit as well as PvP pros/cons.
    Last edited by rektbrah; 2011-12-16 at 10:25 AM.
    this game sucks

Deleted
    Amazing site. Especially for a scrub like me who hasn't read up on anything about SWTOR Crew skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great site mate. Well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice website, I really like it Kind of sites I have in mind doing, with similar UI +1

Id centre the Copyright information and put the Tweet in either top right or bottom right. If you keep the tweet in bottom right, id add a nice search menu (similar to WoWhead) in top right, would make it alot easier.

You could even expand your site by adding a forum in future, fully dedicated to crafting. I can see a great potential in your website and who knows, it might generate some great revenue

PS:

Also shared your site with few forums I am part of
    Last edited by Mister K; 2011-12-16 at 11:48 AM.
    -K

Deleted
    Interesting enough

This is awesome, just what i was looking for. You don't know how much i appreciate this

Deleted
    Beautiful. All I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    Nice website, I really like it Kind of sites I have in mind doing, with similar UI +1

Id centre the Copyright information and put the Tweet in either top right or bottom right. If you keep the tweet in bottom right, id add a nice search menu (similar to WoWhead) in top right, would make it alot easier.

You could even expand your site by adding a forum in future, fully dedicated to crafting. I can see a great potential in your website and who knows, it might generate some great revenue

PS:

Also shared your site with few forums I am part of
    Thank you for the feedback , right now I'm working on a footer with a social network tab to tidy things up a bit, we are thinking on adding a small but useful news box too, right now we are focusing on adding more content and then adding more features. we were also thinking about forums / comments to make it more social and interesting.

Also thanks for sharing it on other forums that help a lot

We have also updated the Reverse Engineering section, the guides are still to come