Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My server has been 'Standard' since day 1, never even had a queue once.

Love the game as much as i knew i would =)
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Having a blast . My Smuggler (aka The Outlaw Zero Nadda) finished the first chapter of her class story, got a freakin Wookie for a sidekick, and has a heap of credits burnin a hole in her pocket.

Can't wait to see how Chapter 2 goes.
    Yub Yub

Couldn't be having more fun in a game

I too still play WoW and will continue to do so.

There is no point listing all the things everyone else has said, so i'll point out something different.

I love that when in a group (be it open world missions or in a FP), conversations with NPCs are had between all members of the group and the NPC, not just you!

(Add to that that you can actually remotely join in convos while in a group via a holo-thingy-whatsname!)

Awesome!

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think I would take so quickly to this game. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be my main, but all in all I am loving the game! I had planned on going Sith and now have a baby lvl 12, but I have fallen in love with my Jedi Knight so...we'll see what happens :P

Quote Originally Posted by Avenn View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think I would take so quickly to this game. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be my main, but all in all I am loving the game! I had planned on going Sith and now have a baby lvl 12, but I have fallen in love with my Jedi Knight so...we'll see what happens :P
    Traitor!

Though, the Jedi Knight story line is pretty nice.

It's the most fun i've ever had in any MMO. Every hour i find out something more about the game that blows me away.

To all the people worried about queue times: They've been opened new servers every few hours or so. If you want to see all the new servers they've opened just go to https://twitter.com/SWTOR .

Ive been enjoying myself (finally got into early access) rolled a bounty hunter and Ive been having a blast with it, Im uppercutting dinosaurs in the face and its exciting as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    Ive been enjoying myself (finally got into early access) rolled a bounty hunter and Ive been having a blast with it, Im uppercutting dinosaurs in the face and its exciting as hell.
    Tried a BH in the beta, for a few levels. It rocked (heh). I will make one today (when the servers are online again).

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Traitor!

Though, the Jedi Knight story line is pretty nice.
    The Jedi story is great. I love the whole "wrong place/wrong time" motif it keeps rather than being some chosen one. Though I wish I could get Kira to open up that second conversation...
    "Every time I see that commercial for this movie I laugh."
    "Which one?"
    "The one with the vegetarian bedazzled vampires."

Deleted
    I have really been enjoying my time so far. Nothing as satisfying as running up to a guy, kick him in the balls, see him topple over in serious pain and then shoot him in the head with a scattergun when he comes up. Was really impressive

I did find the smuggler story lacking 'till the later part of Ord Mantell, but it has picked up now, so it is all good

force leap never gets boring.

I love this game so much. And i deffinetly agree that the Imperial Agent has an awesome story. Maybe its just me, but it seems that the graphics have been given a kick up since the beta, and sometimes I cant help stopping up and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

Im playing as a lvl 18 Sniper atm. Running around in Balmorra and questing. The sniper is deadly. It has some attacks that can remove over half the mobs health, but ofc they have to be attuned before they can be executed. And its great fun being evil, and stabbing the people in the back, whom you were really sent out to save. A great feature when choosing the dark side, is that you can start with a character whos eyes are blue, but once you get enough dark side points and get attuned to the dark side, your characters eyes will become orange, and eventually glow red. A very cool little detail imo.

Flashpoints are awesome. Only done Black Talon so far, but it was a great experience. Fighting a jedi boss on the ship deck of the Black Talon was epic. Theres plenty of action, and the story just make the experience even better. Choosing and rolling for answers when talking to an npc is a great feature. I have a little hard time keeping up atm, because my real damaging attacks take some time to cast, and the mob is mostly dead before I get to do so. But thats because im a nab and still need to learn the ropes on abilities in group combat.

My companion is Kaliyo Djannis. I always tend to forget her name. She seems to be very fond of greed and selfishness, and she hates on me every time I show the least bit of humanity. :P
    Profession works as far as I understand as a job your companion have. You have to buy the profession ofc, and then you can choose from a list, which assignment you want your companion to do, and it will also show wether you get light or darkside points for it. Then you click send companion, and (s)he will disappear for some time. In the start its like 3 - 6 min. and come back successful or unsuccessful.

So ya, really enjoying it. Deffinetly worth getting.
    May the dark side be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    Too much fun. Kinda glad we got maintenace now... need to go to the store!
    Yeah, uhh... Me and my friends have been lanning/leveling together for the past 18 hours, the only reason we stopped and decided to part ways to sleep was because of the servers going down, the same thing happened the first night of the big beta weekend. The fact that the only way to get us to stop playing is to shut down the servers scares me, it scares me a lot.

I'm looking forward to getting in tomorrow (hopefully).

Sadly my friends have already gotten in since they ordered it earlier, so I'll be leveling alone. I was really looking forward to leveling with someone to go through all the dialog as a group. I know it won't change much because will be on vent, but it seems like it'd be fun just to see who wins the rolls and watch what they say.

Just seems like the kind of thing we could get a laugh out of. Sort of like the time with the furblogs... hysterical I tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    I'm looking forward to getting in tomorrow (hopefully).

Sadly my friends have already gotten in since they ordered it earlier, so I'll be leveling alone. I was really looking forward to leveling with someone to go through all the dialog as a group. I know it won't change much because will be on vent, but it seems like it'd be fun just to see who wins the rolls and watch what they say.
    Dont worry Zookz. As soon as the story takes a hold of you, you will be having such a great time, that you will prefer to continue alone. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Level 31 Bounty Hunter....

My name is Aerro Dynamic, Champion of the Great Hunt. (Yes Dynamic is my Legacy name LOL)

I feel badass. I love this game. Much much better than SWTOR. I would keep playing but I have 10 hours of work tomorrow... I had to literally force myself to log off.
    If thats a tribute to Daft Punk, I salute you. If not, ooh well.

Yeah I'm having fun, though I had a lot of trouble yesterday with really low FPS (2-22), and then I read this morning to turn everything up to high and then turn shadows off and I did and now I am going 30+ =D yaay!

Epic game.. Nice to know that your character won't be wiped anymore =) Makes me get immersed and wanna level even more =)

Never had so much fun in an mmo-game. Really love it!
    I have one more exam on monday, I should study for that but... damn

Quote Originally Posted by Xemt View Post
    Never had so much fun in an mmo-game. Really love it!
    I have one more exam on monday, I should study for that but... damn
    Send your companion to study!! Oh.. wait.. :O