Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Rolled a Trooper to wait while the person I'm leveling my 'real' character with fixes her computer. (Well waiting for the parts so I can fix it, but anyway...)

Might beg her to go ally so I can roll another Trooper. Really enjoying it a lot. Only 14 so far, but I just got in today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Rolled a Trooper to wait while the person I'm leveling my 'real' character with fixes her computer. (Well waiting for the parts so I can fix it, but anyway...)

Might beg her to go ally so I can roll another Trooper. Really enjoying it a lot. Only 14 so far, but I just got in today.
    I think Republic is the word you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Actually I was looking for the word 'good' instead of evil. Maybe sleep deprivation is getting to me.

Maybe he was thinking Rebel Alliance... Prolly a wow slip huh?

---------- Post added 2011-12-16 at 01:05 AM ----------

And trooper all the way man

its going to be hard for me to shake the wow terms, I'm going to be saying Ally and Horde for a long time, and I will probably be calling Operations, raids forever, hey they are habits formed in the past 6 years.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having tons of fun!! Just got my first character's starship, level 19, professions above 120, have my 40000 credits saved for my speeder and 25, did some pvp..jus wish i didn't have to work -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    lol ill be having fun hopefully tomorrow. I damn myself for preordering late lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Having tons of fun!! Just got my first character's starship, level 19, professions above 120, have my 40000 credits saved for my speeder and 25, did some pvp..jus wish i didn't have to work -_-
    Thats it, I'm going home sick... *cough cough*.

Wait a sec, i was told no spaces in names, and you then couldn't have surnames - was i MISLEAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Level 31 Bounty Hunter....

My name is Aerro Dynamic, Champion of the Great Hunt. (Yes Dynamic is my Legacy name LOL)

I feel badass. I love this game. Much much better than SWTOR. I would keep playing but I have 10 hours of work tomorrow... I had to literally force myself to log off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sidneycrosby View Post
    Wait a sec, i was told no spaces in names, and you then couldn't have surnames - was i MISLEAD?
    Yes and no. You have to earn your legacy name and it is a last name shared by all your characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I feel badass. I love this game. Much much better than SWTOR..
    SW:TOR. So good, it's better than SW:TOR.

Yes and no. You have to earn your legacy name and it is a last name shared by all your characters.
    ah ok ty, i googled legacy name SWTOR and now i know the hard truth. tough choice! although its nice to know there's an option to NOT display it on a given character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to force myself to get off the game this afternoon to get ready for work

Quote Originally Posted by doesnotcare View Post
    well all the servers up right now have queues

some have like queues of 500 or more

and this is just pre-release so holy shit lots of people apparently, i have lots of friends waiting on their early access invites still
    Well I dont know what servers you're looking at, but mine never has a que ;p

Most I've seen is Very Heavy (right before full) and even then I was in and out very fast. No queues or anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much fun. Kinda glad we got maintenace now... need to go to the store!
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

The gameplay doesn't seem like anything crazy interesting to me. =/

Maybe its that, or the fact that I have never been a very big Star Wars fan to start with.

I'll give the game a chance though, and see if it grows on me at all.
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying it, I was in the thanksgiving weekend beta but I held back alot so I wouldn't ruin much of the story lines...was a long wait (in my opinion!) but I'm glad it is here!

Deleted
    Really enjoyable so far. Combat feels great. The only thing that bugged me yesterday while I was questing, was that I got shouted at for asking what CoS and other acronym's meant. (Later found out it was a heroic quest)

Fun is an understatement. I never was much of a story buff but this game does it really really really well. Level 25 atm, Commando Medic.

I enjoy it alot. Juggernaut for the win! Force Scream is bad butt.
    I think the Sith story line is nice. At least the Warriors.

I have been hitting myself out of rage when fighting some mobs/minibosses, and it's awesome. I love the difficulty. Haven't had this experience before.

Of course it's not fun when you are dying 3 times in a row, but damn it feels nice to eventually kill it.
    Last edited by Voidism; 2011-12-16 at 08:34 AM.