Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Im going to try to do a 24 hour wow gaming session tonite. Pure tanking and pvp Once i get out of school of course since winter breaks starts today I got my coffee,energy drinks, and chinesse food(sorry if i misspelled it). Sounds like a good 24+ hours

oh wauw, that must have been... 4 years i think, at the very last LAN i went to. Havent been to any since, kinda sad but rl is too busy o.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by midview14 View Post
    Im going to try to do a 24 hour wow gaming session tonite. Pure tanking and pvp Once i get out of school of course since winter breaks starts today I got my coffee,energy drinks, and chinesse food(sorry if i misspelled it). Sounds like a good 24+ hours
    Not baaad, not baad! =D

Four times in the past two weeks. Hella finals. Hella case briefs.

Last friday or saturday or something. Skelington does it often for, really, no reason.

Deleted
    dont know for sure but i guess like 1-2 months ago at a LAN party with friends, was up like 50 hours i think :&

'Bout a month ago at a convention. It's not that I didn't try to sleep, I just simply can't sleep if I'm not in my own bed.

Deleted
    I've had a messed up sleeping pattern for years so i pull " All nighters " 24h+ 1-3 times a week. On the other hand when i sleep i sleep for well over 12 hours.

The last time I stayed awake for 24 hours was when I arrived in Germany. The jet lag was pretty bad, and I knew it would suck getting used to the 7 time changes that I went by. I simply stayed up and fell asleep the next night. Everything was fine after that.

Deleted
    When i bought Skyrim, FOR TALOS!!!