Talking with friends while playing?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else felt this way? I've been playing with my friends and talking with them over teamspeak. The problem with this is the immense voice acting that the game has. I almost feel as though I don't want to be talking with them at all xD

Anyone else run into this problem?

I'm on vent with my friends while playing. I have no problem telling them to shut up when I want to listen to a voice acting section :P

Just get off vent and chat with them.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Tell them to be quiet or mute them while the scene is going on, afterall they're your friends so they should understand^^

Quote Originally Posted by justinram22 View Post
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone else felt this way? I've been playing with my friends and talking with them over teamspeak. The problem with this is the immense voice acting that the game has. I almost feel as though I don't want to be talking with them at all xD

Anyone else run into this problem?
    Me and my friend have been on skype the entire time while leveling so far. We did the same during beta, all we do is say "cutscene" when one is going on and the other knows to stfu or feel the others wrath.

put subtitles on?

I just mute my vent when needed. :P
    My Armory Page - My YouTube Page - Tumblr

<Stage Clear> US-Kil'Jaeden - World: 426 - US: 91 - Realm: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    Me and my friend have been on skype the entire time while leveling so far. We did the same during beta, all we do is say "cutscene" when one is going on and the other knows to stfu or feel the others wrath.
    LMAO, same thing here.

Yup. I turned subtitles on. I can read faster than they can talk anyway, so it works out.

Global mute Hot keyed to right ctrl ftw
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

I just turned subtitles on, so it's really a non-issue for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hang my headset around my neck when I'm in a conversation. Only during class quest ones though, cba to listen to the random kill 10 mobs conversations
    Monk, I need a monk!!!