Is it too late to Pre-Order?

Okay I know it's not too late to pre-order, but will I still get at least 1 day early access?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pre Order it now and u will be fur sure in before the 20th, i can promise u that!! i'm expecting mine today or tomorrow. they said on there website - all who have pre orderd will be in and playing before launch on the 20th!! so buy away and come join a great game!! :-)

I can't till the morning. But for sure, I'm really excited.

Deleted
    no absolutely not, pre order NOW

Deleted
    i pre-ordered yesterday ! hoping to get in today or tommorow :<

I pre-ordered the day pre-order launched and since I didn't get any confirmation I called them and they told me that pre-orde was only open till 3 days ago or something. So as it seems you won't get early access :/
    But Idk maybe he was shitting me...

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on where you pre-order from. If you want Early Game Access you need an EGA code with your pre-order, and it's not clear who, if anyone, is still giving them out this late. Just having the boxed copy of the game isn't enough to get you playing before retail goes live on the 20th.

Good luck. Don't get your hopes up...
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Pre-order through Origin and you'll most definitely get in before the 20th.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will still get early access, I pre ordered my game on the 14th and still waiting for my access

Deleted
    Stephen Reid recently wrote on twitter that pre-orders up to yesterday should get in today.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, lovely Origin.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Deleted
    i pre ordered yesterday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    Ah yes, lovely Origin.
    I hope you are sarcastic.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Extremely.

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    Ah yes, lovely Origin.
    I bought mine on Origin, you don't even have to install the client or anything all the downloading is separate, you just pay through Origin.

Deleted
    I pre-ordered yesterday. The place I ordered from said that they were still emailing codes on their website. Unfortunately, 36 hours, one phone call and two emails later I've still not heard anything back about it.

So I'm not really holding my breath .