Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Binxi1 View Post
    well i play on outland eu and the ques are silly i was waiting 2 hours before finally getting on to play. why dosent blizzard close migration to that realm for the time being must still be able to transfer there cause i keep seeing people make lvl 1 chars from other realms asking for some one to pay for them to transfer there for gold (from there main) why dont blizz make realms hold more people if they dont want to close the migration to that realm cause its not fair on those who have been on the realm for a long time to have to be in que for 2-3 hours a time especially when you get an ingame error and have to go through the que all over again..
    Crazy WoW players, messing around on the wrong forum! *Shoo*

hmm I know on beta I had to go afk to deal withsomething took longer than expected when I came back I was on the char screen but not actually logged out fully. If thats changed I dont know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionotics View Post
    I'd rather have queues now than dead servers in 2-3 months. A healthy population is worth a 1-3 hour queue.
    ^^ This

I queued for 1hr three times last night - first time i got to about 100th and got kicked from the queue due to dropped connection, 2nd time i go to the front went to load the ch screen and got kicked due to error 9000- i ended up at the back of the queue again. Eventually i got in - it was worth the wait.

Queues now mean healthy populations in the months to come - Aion, WAR and WoW launches were no different with server queues for the first few weeks. And they are not spam releasing new servers so we shouldn't be seeing merges any time soon!

Deleted
    Well, I haven't gotten my pre-access yet (although the last confirmed invitee was 7th of December yesterday, so I'll probably get mine with the rest of the late pre-orders later today), but word on the street has been that they said they were going to implement the 10 new servers last night to even out the server pressure - but didn't do it for whatever reason. Anyway, unless this last batch of invitees is really huge, those 10 new servers should solve the problems.

I hope. :P

The game is new. Give it some time at the server queues will settle down.

Deleted
    Hefty queues are to be expected when an MMORPG first launches. It'll be resolved rather swiftly when the population balances out a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionotics View Post
    I'd rather have queues now than dead servers in 2-3 months. A healthy population is worth a 1-3 hour queue.
    This sums it up well.

Deleted
    i dont think anyone expected the number of people wanting to play this game, though the speed that which they opened new servers has to be appreciated

They're opening new servers soon.