Thread: Any 50 Yet?.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    we'r got 3 atm on 48. They sould be 50 in about 3 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dendaros View Post
    more like people found a few exploits to lvl fast like the pvp one
    This, there is no way you can get to 50, id expect a 50 end of today but already? Hoax! I am 30 right now, missed day of playing due to College, id most likely be 40 if I didn't miss a day and around 42 if I didn't gather all the quests, did waiting for groups for Black Talon and Hammer Station.

Total played to 30. 1 Day, 5 Hours.
    -K

Deleted
    I love rushing when i lvl i finde it fun (always one of the first one my server on max lvl in new xpacs in wow). but for ones i think ill take my time :P

you can allways make a alt and RPRPRPRPRP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    This, there is no way you can get to 50, id expect a 50 end of today but already? Hoax! I am 30 right now, missed day of playing due to College, id most likely be 40 if I didn't miss a day and around 42 if I didn't gather all the quests, did waiting for groups for Black Talon and Hammer Station.

Total played to 30. 1 Day, 5 Hours.
    most people are should only be mid 45 atm if they rush.. people shouldn't be able to level fully by pvp as well.. bioware didnt want that.. should be back to normal when they fix it.. they wanted to you at least quest a bit
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dendaros View Post
    more like people found a few exploits to lvl fast like the pvp one
    Apart from the fact that the alleged PvP exploit has been investigated by Bioware and found to be false. They have taken a close look at it and issued a statement that there is no evidence of PvP exploiting and that in fact more XP can be gained by doing quests in the same timeframe than doing PvP. Bioware have concluded that the reports of PvP exploiting were either mistaken or were malicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioware has also said apparently that they have checked server listening and there are no level 45-50s, though this may be false (guildy mentioned).

This was Yesterday.
    -K

So how much endgame is already in place once you get to 50?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So how much endgame is already in place once you get to 50?
    Donno really. swtor is not for the Hardcore pve Players :P

There's two raids (operations) at endgame. Then of course there's the warzones, and some dungeons (flashpoints). Not sure of the exact amount of either of these.

Wasn't the record in vanilla wow ~6 days? If we're going to claim one is easier than the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Isn't there a level 50 planet too?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    Wasn't the record in vanilla wow ~6 days? If we're going to claim one is easier than the other.
    were also talking about 10 levels more when questing was obscene back then. So if you minus that it seems to be about right(timewise-compared to max level in vanilla) for someone to get 50 by the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    Must agree where's the fun in it in rushing it to 50?
    For some the game does not being until they can raid
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    Then why not stick to a seasoned game with full raid content already instead of rushing like mad men, then "waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah there aren't 7439 raids available" or "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah raids are too EZ!!!"?

To each their own for sure, but it just seems very silly to play a completely new MMO just for the raid experience which we all know will be lacking in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    ^ This. =)

Deleted
    But if you rush ahead of everyone else who you gonna raid with lol. Unless your whole guild is rushing then fair enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnn View Post
    we'r got 3 atm on 48. They sould be 50 in about 3 hours
    Which server, i call bs.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    This is not the point of this game.
    Aren't you allowed to play a game in a way that seems fun to you? I will probably be rushing towards 50 on my 1st character and then do story on subsequent levelers.

Lol not enjoying the quests