ilvl397 Crafted Armor Fees

I was just curious as to how much people are charging to craft the new BS/LW/Tailoring recipes from DS? Just picked up Titanguard Bracers Plans last night and am looking to advertise at a fair price.

Deleted
    I got a 500g tip on trade from one guy, but otherwise have had no interest. It seems like the recipes aren't that rare - unless we just got lucky, we've had 6 patterns drop in 3 weeks on 10 man! I think many high end guilds will have people making their own patterns - and the essence prices (on my server) are still too high for people who don't raid to be interested in right now.... sooo, I guess what I'm saying is if demand isn't high you won't get a lot. I thought 500g was waaay over to be honest, I'd craft it for 100g most likely.

If I had the pattern and you brought me the materials, I'd hit the combine button for whatever fee you chose to pay, including nothing.

Deleted
    Wouldn't ever do it for less than 500g, though I'm not really into this bussiness yet.

I sell a lot of enchants on the auction house, and I'm still wondering why enchanters link their enchanting in the trade chat and are asking for 25g fee. WTF is that? I wouldn't even answer someone who is asking me to enchant one of his items for that fee. I'm still making 100g - 1000g profit per enchant on the auction house, don't know why I should waste my time for a 25g fee. I also don't think that those guys are doing like 100 enchants per hour, which is only a ridiculous 2500 gold anyway.

I agree with Shamanic, the interest is low on my server, partly due to the ease of valor gear. Even with throttled accumulation, its relatively fast.

Deleted
    have only crafted for my guild mates, havent really seen anyone asking for crafts either so far.

Deleted
    Yesterday, just to test it, i bought the recipe of the ilvl 397 agility leather pants from the AH for 3k gold, also bought materials to make the pants and put them on the AH for 40k gold (which is like 20k profit on my server). They didn't sell yet, though one guy whispered me whether I can craft for him.

I told him 1k gold if he wants me to craft it for him. After like 1 minute of talk, I convinced him and he paid me 1k. I think it's a normal fee, rather low to be honest.

On my server there is a guy who doesn't ask fee's but just a small tip would be enough, he makes about 900G per item.

Deleted
    I bought recipe of Dreamwraps of Light for 15k gold, and have so far sold two of them, both using their essences. Got 4-5k profit per wrist. I think that is pretty good.

Deleted
    paid 400g fee for some guy crafting me leather agi bracers

I havent had something crafted since the beginning of this xpac, but back then Im pretty sure I was tipping in the 500g range for the belt.

To be safe, if I was the one crafting this stuff and wasnt just posting it on the AH for some reason, Id set a fee. Going off tips is dangerous, you could end up getting nothing or you could get the infamous 10g tip.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say 500-1000g would be a "normal" tip for 397s for now.