Deleted

LFR Counting on wow progress?

I'm just curious about this as I haven't seen any info to confirm either way. If a 10 man guild group joins the raid finder, do any kills they get count towards the guilds score on wow progress? I'm asking because I have seen guilds on wow progress on my realm that have kills in an order I wasn't aware was possible. For example, one guilds kills went in this order:

Nov 30th: Hagara
    Dec 1st: Morchok
    Dec 5th: Yor'sahj
    Dec 7th: Spine of Deathwing
    Dec 8th: Zon'ozz

They have no kills for Ultraxion or Blackhorn.

This has to be LFR kills to be in this order right? If this is the case, I guess this means you cant trust anything but HC kills on Wowprogress? As I said, just curious about this, anyone else got an opinion on it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Link us to it, or we can't check.

not that i'm aware... It should not count, doesn't means that the system can't bug out...

Furthermore at the end of the 1st week after 4.3 launch, wowprogress was taking 2 to 6 days to properly update progress... this can obviously bug the kill dates.
    Last edited by elderamy; 2011-12-16 at 05:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliers View Post
    Link us to it, or we can't check.
    As its my first post it says I cant post links yet but The guild I am talking about is Divine Retribution on Alonsus EU

I've seen the same thing on my guild's progress. We haven't downed Spine yet have credit for it, but it if was due to LFR we would've gotten credit for the final fight as well. On the other hand, wowprogress isn't showing individual kill information for most of my guild's raiders other than Warlord.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Do people still actually take wowprogress seriously? The site seems to be chronically buggy and out-of-date in comparison to competing sites like guildox.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    Do people still actually take wowprogress seriously? The site seems to be chronically buggy and out-of-date in comparison to competing sites like guildox.
    What this guy said, guildox is also a lot better are differentiating between 10 and 25 man.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    What this guy said, guildox is also a lot better are differentiating between 10 and 25 man.
    Not sure how Guildox is better. It's list us has having downed Spine of Deathwing in 25 man, but we actually did it with two 10 tens. Just like with wowprogress on Ultraxion, we did it with two 10s about 20-30 mins apart and we get credit for a 25 man kill. Granted we do raid 25 man, Thursdays are usual the nights we don't have enough for 25
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2011-12-16 at 06:21 PM.

LFR and normal mode share kill achievements, right? Pretty sure a guildie got the same achievement we got for normal in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    LFR and normal mode share kill achievements, right? Pretty sure a guildie got the same achievement we got for normal in LFR.
    Don't think so, My guild has down MoD twice in LFR and we're only 7/8 normal. So no sharing that I can see