Balckhorn heroic pet issues

Working on 25 man heroic. I've been putting my pet on the melee adds, but when they turn around to charge someone, my pet's not quick enough to react and move behind them, so it gets hit by the charge and gets one shotted. Anyone do anything differently?

Hm, I haven't rly noticed this. Granted I've only done it on 10N, not 25H, but if I'm not mistaken the charge mechanic isn't changed between the two. The only thing I found a little annoying about the fight was having to leave the pet on the melee adds when dps'ing down the drakes (seeing as I just switched to BM). I haven't noticed my pets taking any damage from the charges though. I just wish they'd fix the damage by the chain lightning on Hagara on pets ><.

I wouldd put my pet on the dreadblade, and never experienced any of what you're talking about. Only the dreadblade cleaves so putting it on him rather than the slayer might solve it as the server will always have the pet behind the cleaving mob.

I also had to play BM and had my pet on the melee adds all the time, it never got hit by the charge but it did get a few stacks of the cleave dot every now and then, easily healed up trough spash-heals tho. Now if I could only find a proper way to have the master never get hit by those charges (I fail SOOOOO badly at it), it would be awesome. =P

Yeah my pet is also dying alot on 25hc, not sure what's causing it yet except for the dot from the dreadblade.

I looked at our logs and I see it getting melee'd for around 150k, which is most likely because the pet attacked the Slayers or the Dreadblades before the tanks picked them up. Still very strange, because this is the only fight where I am noticing this behavior.