Arms warrior PVP and mastery.

Alright, so I already dont like our mastery as much as other classes. Like, it's not as flashy as an elemental shaman, or as op to stack as a frost mage. But considering I am running an incite build (my computer wont allow me to use slam. QQ) would it be viable to stack mastery instead of crit? Considering MS OP and HS all have a pretty high crit chance in themselves.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless somethings drastically changed, crit isn't something warriors bother going for either since it's a by-product of most of our gear anyway and you can't reforge into crit when gear already has crit on it. I think my warrior has like 7-8% crit with battle shout up. Essentially, after you get expertise to 20 and hit to 5% there's not much left to reforge into. As far as mastery is concerned, I haven't found anyone (in my limited searches) that stack or reforge anything to mastery.

The way I always saw it was, str=hit>exp>crit=mastery>haste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Areox View Post
    The way I always saw it was, str=hit>exp>crit=mastery>haste
    Really? I thought crit was much more important than that :O

I'm obviously doing something wrong...

Its really a preference thing, if you find that you are fighting mostly casters, you might not value exp as much, which leaves room for other stuff. But if you are getting farmed by a melee cleave or run into rogues, druids or nelfs alot, pick up the exp.

Deleted
    Oh okey, yeah that makes sense, i gotta get much more exp then since i get raped by the melee classes

getting hit capped and a decent amount of expertise doesnt leave much

you wouldnt be able to get enough mastery to make it worth while.