MW3 on 4GB xbox 360

My GF got me the 4GB xbox 360 since I didnt want her to spend much on it but now my question came after buying it, will I be able to play MW3 online with no problems? I do intend on getting a bigger hard drive anyway but was wondering if I will have any issues while using the 4GB...

What does a 4gb hard drive have to do with you playing it online? And why is this in the general discussion of WoW.

this is MMO champ not wow, get your facts right before you post something useless to the thread

in case you get lost finding yourself...

MMO-Champion
    » Forum
    » Video Games
    » Video Games Discussion
    » MW3 on 4GB xbox 360
    pretty sure its the right place for it

/foot in mouth. This thread was moved from general discussion forums after he posted FYI, there is no need to be rude to other posters. -Edge

only thing i see in my mouth there is the corona =P
    Last edited by herpookybear; 2011-12-16 at 10:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The harddrive is for installing games on or other media, not quite sure what it has to do with you playing online. But to answer your question, no there wont be a problem.

i ask cause someone was saying i might not be able to play online, and it might be choppy/laggy, maybe they had no clue what they were talking about, so i guess ill be ok, i know ill need more HD for DLing maps n such

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll be fine..

The problem will come when A) you have a lot of save files that fill up 4gb, or B) you want to copy fancy new game onto your hard drive for quicker loads, and your 4gb is too small for the game to be copied on the HD. I don't do this with many games.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Common misnomer people need to realize is its not a 4gb harddrive, its a flash stick plugged into the Mobo of the xbox. Alot of games wont let you do certain things with it. Its best to just suck it up and get the hard drive.