[Solved] Unholy Death Knight Pet Macro

Hey I play an Unholy DK and I just re-specced to Unholy From Frost becuase I think its better for 3s. My overall goal in WoW is to reach 2200 rating by the end of this season. Easy for some, hard for others. But I've got like an additional 10 abilties now with macros an everything mostly becuase of the pet, I'll get use to them fast but I'd rather get them all sorted out as fast as I can. The pet is set to assist but he changes targets very slow. If I change a target he deals several hits to the old taget before going to mine. So I want to make a macro for this. For an example /cast Necrotic Strike then /petstartattack. Obviously petstartattack dosn't work, what will? Coz when I order him to attack a target he does it faster and I don't have a nice keybinding for it atm.

Deleted
    If you cant figure out what the command is called you can just shift click it in to a blank row in the macro box.

Edit: I Tested it and if you use the thing i wrote it will not switch trarget for some odd reason, the thing lackluster posted will work.
    Last edited by mmoc2b9514a7e1; 2011-12-16 at 09:28 PM.