Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
    Hey, if that works for you, more power to you then.
    Hasn't failed so far... Except for that one time...

Deleted
    Ask your friends if they know her name/who she is/have her number. Trust me, the word is going to travel that you're asking around and when she picks up on it, she's going to know you're atleast a little bit interested. Everything after that is smooth sailing, assuming she's actually interested in you (which she seemed to be).

e: nvm, reducing flamefactor..

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time, pretend you are sending a text and take a picture of her with your iPhone. You can now see her anytime you want. I have done this before with bartenders and it works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by xsistor View Post
    Hasn't failed so far... Except for that one time...
    It's always the one that got away... haha

Add her on facebook and start chatting with her. Easy as that. AT some point suggest you guys chill and watch a movie or something. Go to a party together or toke together if you're both into that.

I never even found out what her name was.
    Funny how people missread that.

Ask your/her friends / (old) classmates her number and/or FB and voila. Explain to her the situation and you don't look like a stalker.

Otherwise you can always send her to this page
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Ask your friend first if he knows anything about her but if not but maybe ask the teacher? As someone else suggested above get the class list and start going through the names on the internet.

Aside from that your only chance if you see her in school at some point.

Good luck.
    I was simply going to say for you to ask your friends if they know her name, or know someone who knows... but I didn't even think of the teacher aspect. So, this.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

you know what you do? You go "oh hey, btw, forgot to take your number. Wanna hang out this weekend?"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3010461094

Zellviren of Invective of Killrogg: I salute you.

I'm gay, so take anything I have to say through a lens of someone with a whole lot less sexual politics to deal with, but just a hint...

ASK IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

Jees, straight people, don't get so up tight. If you had a good time, she probably did too. And if she didn't, isn't it better and easier to just find out and move on? Every relationship fails until one doesn't, don't sit around guessing. Give a day or two for space, then be happy to simply say "Want to go out again?". I bet if she enjoyed your company, and has nothing extraneous (eg finals), she'd say yes.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Call her using a phone like a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by Aran View Post
    you know what you do? You go "oh hey, btw, forgot to take your number. Wanna hang out this weekend?"
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    I'm gay, so take anything I have to say through a lens of someone with a whole lot less sexual politics to deal with, but just a hint...

ASK IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

Jees, straight people, don't get so up tight. If you had a good time, she probably did too. And if she didn't, isn't it better and easier to just find out and move on? Every relationship fails until one doesn't, don't sit around guessing. Give a day or two for space, then be happy to simply say "Want to go out again?". I bet if she enjoyed your company, and has nothing extraneous (eg finals), she'd say yes.

As he stated in the original post, his current issue is that he doesn't know her name, and doesn't have her number. He's trying to figure out how to get in touch with her IN ORDER TO ask her to hang out again.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she wouldn't even tell him her name maybe it wasn't as great as he thought it was.

You should have sliped a note to her
    "movie, dinner, lub? call me on xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrranis View Post
    You're obviously young and inexperienced. You said it yourself, you "messed up". There will be other girls. Don't make the same mistake and don't get hung up over this one.
    This.There will be tons of girls for you in the future or not. Sometimes you meet one girl a week and sometimes the only girl you get for months is on the internet.Show more guts next time! i know you got the balls dude! Guts and Glory. She wont say more than no or slap you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    As he stated in the original post, his current issue is that he doesn't know her name, and doesn't have her number. He's trying to figure out how to get in touch with her IN ORDER TO ask her to hang out again.
    thanks for the clarification

Well...

I met this girl through some friends in my astronomy class (There's about 150 people in the class). For the past 2 weeks every friday, 2 of my friends and these 2 girls (1 including her of course) would hang out and talk after class for 10-20 minutes. I felt like while we were talking as a group, she would always be looking towards my direction, laughing at my jokes, and asking me questions. I was thinking in my head that these signs were so obvious, but I was so intimidated by this girl that I froze up at the thought of getting her number. Today was the last day of our class and we were all talking today again and the same thing happened...the obvious signs. We all had something going on after class, so everyone was eager to leave school. As my friends and I were walking to our cars after we all said our goodbyes, I was just looking at her as she was way ahead of us, and I kept thinking to myself: "How the hell could I approach her right now after saying goodbye?" And then she was gone. I never even found out what her name was.

I don't know if any of you guys experienced the same thing I went through today, but now I feel that there will be this dark cloud hovering above me for a while and I'll be filled with regret because I didn't get her number. Talking to girls and exchanging numbers is usually so natural to me, but this 1 girl, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. She was literally the perfect girl in my eyes and I messed up. One of my friends has her in a class next semester, so maybe that can be my chance at seeing her again, but I dunno. Sorry if this is confusing. If you don't understand what I'm saying please don't hesitate to ask me to explain more.

Any thoughts/opinions/similar situations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Deleted
    You mentioned that you did not even know what her name was. With that in mind, it seems to be a case of lust rather than love. Personally, I'd suggest dropping it - there will always be other potential lovers out there, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    You should have sliped a note to her
    "movie, dinner, lub? call me on xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
    lol grade school

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy: Facebook, a dirty rag, a vial of chloroform, rope, scented candles, and a secluded house.