Weird E-mail - Release date?

Got this e-mail. Obviously it's Dutch so I'll go ahead and translate the important part (marked BOLD).

Beste Gamer,

Pre-Order nu Diablo III en ontvang deze op de dag van release thuis. Diablo III word uitgebracht in maart 2012 door Activision-Blizzard. Diablo III laat je terug toe om te kiezen uit vijf helden. Enkele klassen die we terugvinden in Diablo III zijn de 'Barbarian', de 'Witch Doctor' en de 'Wizard'. In tegenstelling tot Diablo I en II kan je nu wel het geslacht kiezen van je held. Enkel de Barbarian keert terug uit de vorige games. De andere klassen zullen stuk voor stuk nieuwe mogelijkheden en vaardigheden hebben. De hack 'n slash gameplay blijft behouden. De grootste verbetering is de grafische kwaliteit. De Gothische fantasy wereld speelt nogaltijd vanuit bovenaanzicht maar is in heerlijke 3D opgebouwd. Dit laat nieuwe mogelijkheden voor de vijanden toe zoals demonen die vanuit de dieptes naar boven kruipen om je aan te vallen. Voor dramatische effect zijn de adembenemende omgevingen bovendien destructief. Nog enkele "Collector Edition's" beschikbaar.
    Pre-Order Diablo III now and get yours delivered on the release date. Activision-Blizzard is releasing Diablo III in March 2012.

So.. I am not THAT familiar with 12-game's selling/pre-ordering model and couldn't be sure on the reliability of this E-mail, but what are the chances they would say something like that without having a confirmation?

Does NOT look legit imo. But then I have no clue what it says apart from what you translated.

But, then again- it doesn't hurt to assume it's real until it asks you to pay for stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerlol View Post
    But then I have no clue what it says apart from what you translated.
    Nothing really important. It's just a description of the game as you would find in any advertisement.

This website does actually sell games and has been for years. It's a legit email, i'm just not sure about the release date.

sigh...... I really cant wait to get my hands on this game =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Shops are guessing release dates just like we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzdoctor View Post
    Shops are guessing release dates just like we do.
    Somehow they end up being more accurate than the rest of us though, since they are more pessimistic in their guesses than the rest ^^

Shops have always done this since everything started with all the pre ordering. They simple need a date to put in to open up the pre orders.