So what server is going to be the Tich/Blackrock/Kelthuzad of TOR?

I guess Dark Reaper imperial seems to be the destination for alot of hardcore wow raiders and 3k+ arena players it seems? Anyone know what the Republic flavor of the month server will be? For the US, btw.

Currently The Swiftsure, is the Oceanic PvP server and is very very full atm, the Blackrock of TOR imo.

Swiftsure for PvP and Harbinger for PvE

I actually hear The Crucible Pits has the best PvP.

Swiftsure has a 2 hour queue at the moment
    It's a bit full.

Edited to add that swiftsure isn't an oceanic server, it's west coast. It just got made the unofficial Aussie server.
    Last edited by Irishmish; 2011-12-17 at 02:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebomb View Post
    I caught myself referring to the shock wave of an explosion as AoE to a senior officer once.

Stick with The Crucible Pits. Amazing players there. Just needs some more Republic.

But these are all west coast, servers like Kel Thuzad which is east, where are all the badass from that server going? Im 2500 duelist from KT and havent played wow in months, was wondering what server everyone headed.
    Tryed crucible pits, was too laggy need east coast :P

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Stick with The Crucible Pits. Amazing players there. Just needs some more Republic.
    I think all the servers could use more republic

Seriously though, The Crucible Pits is what I'm hearing. For PvP.

the crucible pits is like malganis, cause it has ppl like dara mactire, pc magazine, elitist jerks, for the horde and a lot of other big guilds on it.

Oceanic people need another PvP server... whoever the hell organized everyone to go to 1 PvP server was an idiot.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

All the empire pvpers Ive seen on Dark Reaper suck. Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    yup, this indeed.
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Well.. I had a 1200 Que wenn logging into Jar'Kai Sword-EU an hour ago.

I'd tell you where we all rolled, but it would only increase our queue times. God damn fanboys everywhere!

Anyone know what the unofficial best or main RP server is, or RP-PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    I wanted to play Republic... but my guild wanted to go Sith... I guess after 7 years of Alliance, they wanted to play the bad guys. At least I can still be a 'good' bad guy Just hit light II last night on my Sniper.

Unfortunately all the good players are globbing onto The Crucible Pits and Swiftsure. Overpop Empire ftl.