Deleted

How will this pc run Gw2?

I'm interested in how this perticular pc would run Gw2, I know the requirements aren't obvious but perhaps someone with some imput could throw some intel my way.
    Anyways the blunt specs are:

i3-530 dual core 2.93ghz
    8gb ram ddr3
    geforce gtx 560 1gb drr5

Normaly i play most of my games in 1600 x 900 res and don't mind lower graphic settings for higher performance. So the question would be, could the pc run Gw2 at perhaps medium to low settings at around 60ish fps?

Thanks in advance

Too early man.. way too early.. The game is still in closed beta.. So it's probably not even optimized.... But I would say.. it's an impressive rig you got there in today's standard. (or maybe upgrade to i5).

Deleted
    Not sure about that processor, it could use a upgrade but I think it'll do.
    That GPU will definitely handle gw2 without a problem.

As said we don't know the requirements yet.

Deleted
    I figured Semi thanks for the reply still. Perhaps an i5 when the processors drop a bit in price, wallet is quite slim for pc upgrades as of late, family and such.

Way too early. But Anet say they are creating the game to run on old hardware. So... nevermind, way too early.

Like others have said it is too early, but there was some specs of the computers used at PAX floating around. Google it and that should give you an idea.