Talking Introducing your character!

For Roleplay, you are going to need to think of how you are going to create your character. Here is a simple Bio sheet:

Full Name (Middle Name optional)
    Title (i.e: Countess, Magus, Messenger)
    Description (Breif description of character.)
    Birthplace (self-Explainatory)
    Race*

I'll use a sample character:

Full Name: Johni Blastbolt
    Title: Master Engineerer
    Description: (Shortened) He wears a utility belt that can carry over 1000 items to help him in building inventions. He is also covered in oil.
    Birthplace: Gnomeregan
    Race: Gnome
    History: Johni was born in Gnomeregan, and he had a fairly standard gnome life. He is one of the many famous Engineer's of Azeroth

*: Unique races must be simple, not super-unique races (Unless you're a epic RP'er), like Undead Night Elf Half-Demon.
    **: Must follow lore in some way (I.e. If your an undead, you can't say you wanted to be revived so you got it)

Helpful Add-ons: MRP, GHI, Tongues, TRP2
    Last edited by The Devious Chicken; 2011-12-17 at 11:53 AM.

Err... I'll assume this is just a thread to show off characters people use in-game, since we have a sticky here with a character biography template and people post their in-depth bios in their own threads.

As for chracters I use in-game... I don't really, except for Charles Huntson. Elifritz, Morzath, Drakgul, Archilios, and Acnoctus are based off of the names I chose for my in-game characters, though.