Thread: Rag 10m HC

Deleted

Rag 10m HC

We were there tonight and all phases went smoothly, except, until we reach the last phase, where the dreadflame was spawning at an atrocious rate, much higher rate than in 25m, the flames were out of control around 20 seconds into the phase, which is extremely odd... I guess it is bugged...

We started with 1 hunter cleaning the dreadflame with cheetah and disengage spam, obviously he wasn't being able to cope with it so we changed to a magewhich had the same problem and then we changed to a worgen hunter (speed buff) and still the same issue.

Everyone who were cleaning the dreadflames had experienced doing it in 25m.

Did anyone kill him recently in 10m hc, if so let me know how you handled the dreadflames?

It doesn't spawn any faster on 10 man but I have noticed it to be much harder to find the dreadflame in 10 player mode because you're on your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    my guild kills heroic rag 10man every week, as we are selling mounts, we did not experience any problem with putting out dreadflame (we use a mage) perhaps the person you are using to put it out is not doing the best job

We do it fine every week. It's no faster, your members are likely just making shit up to cover their failings. P4 is ridiculously easy now, idk why you're having such a problem with it.

Deleted
    We've never killed this in 10m, but we did in 25m, people that were cleaning the dreadflames had experience in doing that in 25.
    I guess we need to clear the first dreadflame as soon as possible to prevent chaos...

You are more likely to fall behind if you get REAL BAD rng and use a bad class for it at the start on 10man then 25, but it spawns in no way faster, it spawns at the same rate but only 1 patch instead of 3. (makes sense ofc with only 1 person doing the work).

Deleted
    It does 2 flames/cast on 10man, not 1. Your guys are most likely just taking out one of the flames and then twidling their thumbs while the other one goes out of control.

We did H Rag Thursday night with no problems. The dreadflame can be full of shit rng sometimes, but as long as you can stay at least mostly on top of it, it won't get out of control so quickly.

Also, there's no harm in having stacked players help the deluge person find dreadflames, if that's the issue. All they have to do is spin their camera around and continue smashing buttons.

10+ Year Old Account
    We killed it this week as well and didn't notice any difference in the pre-4.3 spawn rate and the post-4.3 spawn rate.

Do you need to kill first 6 boss hc to unlock ragnaros 10m hc or only baleroc hc and domo hc are enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Pire View Post
    Do you need to kill first 6 boss hc to unlock ragnaros 10m hc or only baleroc hc and domo hc are enough?
    All must be killed on heroic.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wyzzy View Post
    We were there tonight and all phases went smoothly, except, until we reach the last phase, where the dreadflame was spawning at an atrocious rate, much higher rate than in 25m, the flames were out of control around 20 seconds into the phase, which is extremely odd... I guess it is bugged...

We started with 1 hunter cleaning the dreadflame with cheetah and disengage spam, obviously he wasn't being able to cope with it so we changed to a magewhich had the same problem and then we changed to a worgen hunter (speed buff) and still the same issue.

Everyone who were cleaning the dreadflames had experienced doing it in 25m.

Did anyone kill him recently in 10m hc, if so let me know how you handled the dreadflames?
    it eazy m0d3 we use a Boomkin, could use a better class but hey he insists dreadflame is easy to deal with only bad time if once it spawns ontop of the frost patch but now its derp derp don't need to stack that'd no longer be a problem as you could just move to a far side from it and wait for the person to come through and clear, it sounds more like whoever you got clearing it sucks and isn't fast enough or doing it properly.