Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Whats the point on making an interview on which you ask yourself the things on which you want to reply? Is it supposed to be some kind of a joke? How about commenting on the killing of 25 man raiding and the rest of the issues the community is asking for months now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Voice chat....really? Did you run out of imagination or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most awesome Q&A ever. Really. *yawn*

Deleted
    why does 3 holiday events in a row have weapons for rogues? brewfest hallowen and chrstmans, 2 daggers one mace and one sword all agility. stop this bloody rogue favoritism.. even dragon soul have way to much weapon loots only usable by rogues (daggers and swords)

One question she should have asked is why they decided to make a rouge only legendary when in ghostcrawler's previous statements he stated that they would never have a rouge only legendary because only one class would be able to use it(he was asked this specific question on the q&a in blizzcon at one point I think).but no 4.3 introduced what he said they would "never" do. Dual daggers would have been fine, if enh shams, confused fury warriors, and hunters would be able to use as well as rouges, especialy with the difference in time and dificulty to obtain these daggers to all previous legendaries first forms. in 4.2 you needed 25 embers and a raid fight, in ICC u needed 25 primordial seranite, in ulduar u needed 25 legendary shards, in BC u needed a tiny ass drop chance, in naxx u needed shards to make the staff, a number i do not know of. but this one only requies to pickpocket a boss and do a bunch of solo quests and 24 hrs of wiaitng i guess the 24 hrs is the colletion quest on this legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    You entitled children really expect everything. "Grr, this completely free site I contribute nothing to didn't ask questions I approve of! Grumble grumble I want cookie!" Here's a lesson in etiquette kids. You say, "Thank you Boubouille for going through the effort of getting this interview entirely for the sake of your viewers." And then, you shut up.
    You want to teach us "kids", as you call those you want to demeen due to not sharing your fanboy view with you, by quoting etiquette, while at the same time your attempt at a conversation starts off by trying to insult me? Well done, big guy, you sure showed me. Perhaps mmochamp will give you a special forum title if you suck enough of their orificies, seeing as how this forums is obviously your alpha and omega of self ego stroking.

Anyway, if you claim these interviews are nothing but promotion - done by a fan site - then I suppose mmochamp got paid for doing this and publishing it? The magazine I work for also has some promotional interviews which are part of this or that marketing campaign, but those aren't done by our journalists, but by their PR people and they pay us to publish them. In turn, by law, we must include a disclaimer with those interviews, saying it's a promotional text - hence, biased.

Well, I suppose your come back will include more randomized yappering about imaginary friends and knowledge of PR, so I just wasted 2 minutes writing a reply to some social troglodyte. Eh, the joke's on me.

Anyway, to follow your etiquette advice: Thanks MMO Champ. Thanks for nothing. Now I'll kindly shut up and let the real think tanks here praise zero value production as a gift from their digital gods.
    Last edited by Masternewt; 2011-12-17 at 12:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    I'm sorry to disagree with you Boub, but people are playing 4.3 now, apparently there is class imbalance now, and not in MoP. I can imagine people being upset about it not being fixed. If it's always going to be fixed in a future patch, it's not getting fixed. If you're going to do a 4.3 interview and not an MoP interview, I'd say Korgoth has a very valid point.

I honestly didn't find the interview too exciting either. Questions were asked, and the answers given were always confirmed, never questioned.
    But Boub is right.

Class balance questions are pointless because they are rarely objective. Class balance also tends to change from patch to patch so each phase of OPness is of limited duration. Ghostcrawler really can't say anything beyond that any imbalance will be addressed in the coming patch.

In any case, 4.3 class balance issues would be prostponed until 5.0 anyway.

And let's be honest here for a second. Overall class balance has been pretty solid in Cataclysm.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Before LFR we could target Normal difficulty raids at organized guilds, which left nothing for PuGs to do, or we could target them at PuGs, making them too easy for organized guilds.
    before LFR you were searching for the right decision, should normal difficulty be for pugs or organized raids? and somehow completely ignored the fact that there is already hard mode for people who want challenge and decided that the normal difficulty should be for organized guilds as well. What made you think that leaving both, hard and normal mode for organized guilds and nothing for the rest is the right decision?

Wouldn't it have make more sense to leave normal mode to pugs and causals, and hard mode for guilds who like challenge?
    Last edited by wiIdi; 2011-12-17 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Ooh look. Another dagger from a world event.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Yeah well F%&^ that. 4.3 is the current patch, 4.3 is a terrible patch as it did nothing to fix the hugely obvious pvp imbalances, and in fact made them worse then before. A real Q and A should have asked about it. But this is just another PR department garbage Q and A that MMO-C puts up to get page views, and wouldnt dare to ask a real question because then they might get cut off from Blizzard's favor.
    Well it seems like someone lost a bit too often there... I don't know in witch time the pvp in wow was balanced as you would consider that all classes have legimate counters and the same value in arena or bgs... I think the answer is never here, the only thing you want is some piece of the op-cake if people cry about imbalance then they want to say "my class sucks because i can't faceroll it, plz give me the fun back which only op-ness can provide". Try to balance that many speccs and you will find it impossible without making every specc nearly the same or without taking something from one specc which is considered op but without it they might miss a counter against another class which is then op, you see your rage is useless until you provide some magical fun way of making every class playable, not boring, but also balanced...

Quote Originally Posted by wiIdi View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Before LFR we could target Normal difficulty raids at organized guilds, which left nothing for PuGs to do, or we could target them at PuGs, making them too easy for organized guilds.
    before LFR you were searching for the right decision, should normal difficulty be for pugs or organized raids? and somehow completely ignored the fact that there is already hard mode for people who want challenge and decided that the normal difficulty should be for organized guilds as well. What made you think that leaving both, hard and normal mode for organized guilds and nothing for the rest is the right decision?

Wouldn't it have make more sense to leave normal mode to pugs and causals, and hard mode for guilds who like challenge?
    Are you nuts? There’s a huge gap between Normal mode clearing guilds and Heroic mode clearing guilds. You can’t lump them in to one difficulty and expect both to be happy. The whole point of LFR is now you can clear a raid with little effort in a PUG without watering down Normals, which should be balanced for the mere mortal raiding guilds. Instead of funnelling them in to the first ⅓ or ½ of Heroics and hitting a brick wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    You want to teach us "kids", as you call those you want to demeen due to not sharing your fanboy view with you [...]
    Yes, it’s such a fanboy view that developer interviews are PR motivated. It’s not like that’s the expected behaviour of the whole goddamn industry. What do you expect to do? Shame the developers in to making 180° turns on game design decisions they’ve discussed internally for months?
    Last edited by dotSeed; 2011-12-17 at 12:56 PM.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    "My class is nerfed to the ground and that class is overpowered."

News at 11.
    Just because you've gotten used to being treated like crap doesn't make it any more okay.

Class imbalances have like the one between mage/warrior have no real reason to exist. It's just that Blizzard doesn't care enough to fix it. And they hope that the players have gotten so used to it that they won't mind. But it's still not okay.

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    Hey Greg! Why Does LFR always show 0 of 8 bosses down when the queue pops, regardless of the actual number of bosses down? Are you trying to break our spirits?
    I always get the correct number unless I join madness in which it will say 0/8 even though you can only defeat 4.

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    Yes, it’s such a fanboy view that developer interviews are PR motivated. It’s not like that’s the expected behaviour of the whole goddamn industry. What do you expect to do? Shame the developers in to making 180° turns on game design decisions they’ve discussed internally for months?
    Perhaps ask some questions from a critical standpoint without being disrespectful, a simple one would be regarding loot distribution in raids.

DS are missing heroic cloaks, heroic non spirit caster neck, no way to obtain heroic relics, no heroic non spirit off hand, an ever decreasing amount of off set pieces, off set pieces that where supposed to be more valuable due to reforging.

LFR loot system was a disaster before it was implemented and anyone that played the game through LFD could point out the flaws of it, yet it was released.

These issues could have been questioned in a respectful way with ease, even if just to get a general explanation on how they reason on decisions like those, we as customers still pay them over 1 billion dollars a year, I'd say that gives us some right to at least be some what critical when it comes to there design.

Some freaking cool fan arts this time.

Very nice fanart, some of you complain about every little thing dont you?

what? no mage buffs!?
    OT - rogue weapon again....

im just shocked this guy still has a job.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this on that Q&A

"Some guilds are doing up to 20 LFR runs in a week to maximize the amount of gear they can get...
    Yeah, fortunately that isn't very widespread. It is hard to discourage, and if they are enjoying it and it doesn't hurt game balance, we are okay with that."

Does that mean they changed how the loot system in LFR works? You can keep getting loot from bosses now? Sorry for the noobish question, been away from the game for a while.

I stopped hoping for a good Q&A years ago. I just wait and see what is in store for. Right now protection warriors and paladins have set sail to disaster island called MoP and we wont get any answers until beta. If that.

As far as they are concerned, nothing will be fixed unless it is completely broken.
    Hmm.. Level 70 s1-3 gear costs more honor than s4.. strange. That wont be fixed anytime soon.