Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #81
    You entitled children really expect everything. "Grr, this completely free site I contribute nothing to didn't ask questions I approve of! Grumble grumble I want cookie!" Here's a lesson in etiquette kids. You say, "Thank you Boubouille for going through the effort of getting this interview entirely for the sake of your viewers." And then, you shut up.[/QUOTE]

    Just for your information, this completely free site generates its revenue from advertising...the advertisers pay money because they know that this site has a large amount of visitors. So in my opinion the readers are entitled to voice an opinion about the quality of the articles on the site. If this seems crazy feel free to correct me someone.
    Also how in gods name did you not get infracted for your comments, but I did for asking someone to proof-read their title. if I had my tinfoil hat around I might form the opinion that wow fans are a lot less likely to recieve an infraction then people who are critical of it.

  2. #82
    Immortal Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    7,992
    I got a goldselling ad whilst watching that interview video.You might want to tell someone about that.

  3. #83

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Greg Street, useless?

    He's a dolt, to put it politely. He couldn't make it in a field that actually required a brain so he decided to make a mockery of video games.
    He may not do the best job, but life was hell before he came along. The only "Patches" where class imbalances were redressed were called expansions. The only reason any Mages saw content in T6/6.5 was because they had spellsteal. Otherwise, they would have just been the 6th warlock in the raid.

  4. #84
    Hey, this is kind of a weird question but - nearby the Greench's cave there are a few world object items: (One of the robot pets, an orc santa doll) one of them is a windup corgi that uses the perky pug animations. Is this object just a world object or is there any evidence of its model being possibly used elsewhere later?

  5. #85
    Herald of the Titans Kuja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    City of Judgement
    Posts
    2,801
    Whats with the silly questions? Half of them were answered during Blizzcon

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    I noticed this on that Q&A

    "Some guilds are doing up to 20 LFR runs in a week to maximize the amount of gear they can get...
    Yeah, fortunately that isn't very widespread. It is hard to discourage, and if they are enjoying it and it doesn't hurt game balance, we are okay with that."

    Does that mean they changed how the loot system in LFR works? You can keep getting loot from bosses now? Sorry for the noobish question, been away from the game for a while.
    You can still only receive loot once per character, but what some hardcore guilds are doing, is taking 24 alts and 1 main into LFR, and funneling all that gear into the one toon. So each main raider gets their own personal LFR.

  7. #87
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    21,872
    Quote Originally Posted by gibborim View Post
    He may not do the best job, but life was hell before he came along. The only "Patches" where class imbalances were redressed were called expansions. The only reason any Mages saw content in T6/6.5 was because they had spellsteal. Otherwise, they would have just been the 6th warlock in the raid.
    I hate to break it to you, but that still is going on today. The only thing that has changed is the class.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

  8. #88
    Mechagnome DragonSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    529
    i found that Q+A to be a waste of time yet again no real questions asked and ghostcrawler not having a clue yet he still has a job

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Question weren't critical enough imo.Asking about coming features seems like a waste of time when talking to someone like Ghostcrawler. You could have had a way better discussion going.

    Why not ask him about the downsides of the LFR and how it allows almost everyone to "complete" the game within a few weeks.

    Ask him how Blizzard intends to curb the downwards spiral which the game seems to be in at the moment.

    Ask him about his opinion on 15 man raids and if there's any chance we might see them anytime soon.

    Ask him about a 3rd pillar of endgame content that can coexist with Raids and Arena.

    Ask him to reflect on some of the design decisions made in Cataclysm.

    Ask him to react to some of the criticism directed at WoW.


    But no, instead you talk about the Darkmoon Fair and sweet-talk the LFR...
    Of course they didnt ask proper questions, because the interview was propably decided beforehand in collaboration with blizzard what to ask and what not. Atleast to my ears they both sounded dishonest.

  10. #90
    Warchief gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I got a goldselling ad whilst watching that interview video.You might want to tell someone about that.
    yea i got the same thing

  11. #91
    Of course the interview was lackluster, nothing really challenging is ever going to be asked of him. He's the man though, after years of RTS development, he's given us such winners as Wrath and Cata. His job is to make the game fun for everyone so that they can draw on a huge casual player crowd. After they started making real money with this title the game took a turn and it's not going back. It's all about fun and playing it your way, not the way it was originally designed. Sorry! Move along. I think the BEST part about LFR and it's primary advantage is that they don't need to nerf the regular and heroic content as everyone will see the content as they always wanted. Oh wait, nerfs are coming because people will start demanding HM gear and all this "design of three difficulty levels" goes out the window. It's not about seeing the content, it's about having access to gear. And linking 6/8 Hardmode achievements 5 months after the content gets the whack. Gimme a break.

  12. #92
    I wanna shoot this .... to face!!!...Made from WoW big shit!!!

  13. #93
    talking too much trash..mr..ghostmother....
    Last edited by Raduzzz; 2011-12-17 at 06:49 PM.

  14. #94
    If Ghostcrawler isn't a poster child for how cronyism can ruin a business then I don't know who is. Oversaw changes that took the diverse player population of wow and reduced it to mostly Weeaboos and Friendship is Magic fans and says he's happy with the success. He needs to donate his brain to science when he dies so that they can figure out how someone can be halfway functional with nothing but a brain-stem. Anencephaly: Not Always Fatal - A Ghostcrawler story.

  15. #95
    the interview is a big joke... we need real questions not these fake one beforehand decided -_- What a joke about archeology -_- this feature become more useless patch after patch sweet...

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Araella View Post
    If Ghostcrawler isn't a poster child for how cronyism can ruin a business then I don't know who is. Oversaw changes that took the diverse player population of wow and reduced it to mostly Weeaboos and Friendship is Magic fans and says he's happy with the success. He needs to donate his brain to science when he dies so that they can figure out how someone can be halfway functional with nothing but a brain-stem. Anencephaly: Not Always Fatal - A Ghostcrawler story.
    Egocentrism.
    If it was easy, everyone would do it.

  17. #97
    Yeah greg, let me fly in all zones as promised, not just some - and give me back my talent points. Then we'll talk about stuff you want to talk about.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Greg Street, useless?

    He's a dolt, to put it politely. He couldn't make it in a field that actually required a brain so he decided to make a mockery of video games.
    I'm surprised that "How do you still have a job?" wasn't asked.

  19. #99
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kirin Tor (eu)
    Posts
    37
    Some guilds are doing up to 20 LFR runs in a week to maximize the amount of gear they can get... Yeah, fortunately that isn't very widespread. It is hard to discourage, and if they are enjoying it and it doesn't hurt game balance, we are okay with that.
    What do they mean with that ? You can't get gear from a boss you already downed once, or am i missing something ?

    [Edit: Saw the answer from Akalaka a bit before on this page, thanks for the info]
    Last edited by Khaira; 2011-12-17 at 10:16 PM.

  20. #100
    Moderator Nobleshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    4,696
    Getting fed up with the proliferation of Rogue weapons. They have enough. Give other classes some weapons out of holidays; weapons are always the most difficult freaking thing to come across - would it really kill then to have some 2H weapons that could be random loot? Or a shield? But no, it's always a 1H Agility weapon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •