Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Before LFR we could target Normal difficulty raids at organized guilds, which left nothing for PuGs to do
    Everytime I see this I call BS. I have been PuGing for three years and this is not as cut and dry as they make it sound. Now a PuG may not always get to the last boss or down it when they do, though prenerf PuGs from WotLK have been doing normal mode raids and getting more than half way in to full clears. Even a number of guilds cant get past the first few bosses in a raid while PuGs do. If Blizzard was talking about heroic modes than sure Ill agree with them about the need of a organized guild. It is the players who dont want to work together as a team that cannot do normal raids regardless of being in a guild or not.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2011-12-17 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xSaix View Post
    Why are we getting the 2008+ pets AND the achievement from this holiday? No recolor, no different achievement, nothing unique. Way to punish the older players...
    Same reason that the new players don't get an WoW Anniversary Pet:

"We had some ideas but would need a lot of work, so..."

Its obvious this fanart was drawn by males, and made for males.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Welcome to the world of videogames.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    What a totally useless Q and A! How about next time you throw him a real question like, "Why are you leaving Resto Druids, Arms Warriors, and Enh Shaman completely gimp in pvp for 2 whole seasons while Mages, Locks and Resto Shamans get to continue on being blatantly overpowered?"or maybe, "Why is C Smash still nerfed on Arms warriors in pvp when the spec is doing horribly, and almost every other class gets 100% armor penetration and are bursting for 30-50k a global?"or my favorite, "How many more subscribers have to quit before your untalented biased ass gets fired?"
    MATE i couldnt have agreed so more ! haha she was retarded like "UM LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE UM UM UM" .. learn to interview before you do it.. i mean to her :P

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    What a totally useless Q and A! How about next time you throw him a real question like, "Why are you leaving Resto Druids, Arms Warriors, and Enh Shaman completely gimp in pvp for 2 whole seasons while Mages, Locks and Resto Shamans get to continue on being blatantly overpowered?"or maybe, "Why is C Smash still nerfed on Arms warriors in pvp when the spec is doing horribly, and almost every other class gets 100% armor penetration and are bursting for 30-50k a global?"or my favorite, "How many more subscribers have to quit before your untalented biased ass gets fired?"
    Any class balance question will be "we'll try to fix it with Mists of Pandaria", it's not a bullshit answer, they're just redoing the whole talent system. There is absolutely no question to ask about that, we already know they're working on something new, we already know what it is, we already know the next step is beta testing.

Ghostcrawler was nice enough to give us time for a post 4.3 interview and that's what we did, a post 4.3 interview. I'd be happy to get a Mists of Pandaria interview but this isn't the point and realistically it wouldn't be that interesting either since we got so much info from the Blizzcon.

If you really wonder why we won't go to a developer and ask him "SO HUH, YEAH, I KNOW YOU HATE ME AND WANT ME TO BE SAD FOR 2 SEASONS, WHY???" I think you might want to try thinking about it again. Blizzard doesn't have a plan to steal your candies and make you sad. Really.

Looks like they are going to dodge the "reuse model for boss while having "resources" for new models on pet/mounts" question and the rage directed on Thrallcraftism.
    But kudos to mmo-champion for getting yet another interview with blizz staff.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Will there be another patch before Mists of Pandaria?
    We said that we are not going to do another tier of raiding content and PvP season, but we will do the normal pre expansion launch patch. This would include things like the new talents and the other big mechanics changes coming in the expansion, along with the launch event that deals with the Horde vs Alliance story and the introduction of the new continent. The launch event will be similar in magnitude to what we did for Wrath of the Lich King and Burning Crusade.
    Not necessarily to be another tier/season, but filer contents are always nice to have.
    Maybe another Halion like WotLK?
    Edit: Lich King was add in 3.3.2, Halion was add in 3.3.5 (around 3 months after LK), pre cata was in 4.0.1 (another 2-3 months after halion?)

With the advent of LFR, casual players can see all of the content, while Heroic raids seem to be harder now. Is this type of difficulty something you want to move forward doing?
    The advantage of having three difficulty levels is that we can tailor each one to the audience. Before LFR we could target Normal difficulty raids at organized guilds, which left nothing for PuGs to do, or we could target them at PuGs, making them too easy for organized guilds. This would leave normal guilds only Heroic difficulty for a challenging encounter, leaving nothing for the more hardcore guilds to do. The three difficulty levels let us tailor each difficulty so that everyone has something to do.
    If compared to 4.0and 4.2 or perhaps with the Lich King, the progression of normal mode is a bit under-tuned in this tier.
    With LFR, maybe they can cater the casuals by giving them a bit more ego for showing their "deathwing end" title.

Hold on, are you talking about the kung-fu spewing pandas?
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-12-17 at 06:31 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Not necessarily to be another tier/season, but filer contents are always nice to have.
    Maybe another Halion like WotLK?
    Well, at least this finally rules out a patch 4.4.
    There simply is no content coming to warrant labeling such a filler patch as a major patch.
    4.3.5 at the most. Although I think we'll go straight from 4.3.2 to 5.0.1.
    The expansion sounds to be a lot closer than I first expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Not one comment about Bibi being the woman interviewer from the video (Which she totally is!!!)? Tsk tsk tsk......

Deleted
    Fucking amazing artwork again

Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    If compared to 4.0and 4.2 or perhaps with the Lich King, the progression of normal mode is a bit under-tuned in this tier.
    With LFR, maybe they can cater the casuals by giving them a bit more ego for showing their "deathwing end" title.
    I dont think progression through 4.3 was easier than 4.2, i think it has to do with them really nerfing Firelands two months early, lots of people got access to heroic gear they never had before. So, of course their progression through normal mode 4.3 would be hastened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

-giggle- A good interview, there's always got to be something wrong with everything for at least a few people.

The top tier guilds are going through it quickly, as they always do, but they make hundreds of attempts on each boss. Everyone is about where they should be right now.
    Don't think we have spent 100 attempts on Morchok, Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj, Hagara and Ultraxion all on heroic combined LOL
    Last edited by Quenios; 2011-12-17 at 06:37 AM.

Deleted
    awesome fan art,the one with that night elf female is PERFECT!

-the almost naked one, I like her stand and pic quality very much!
    Last edited by mmocb0d6912b72; 2011-12-17 at 06:42 AM.

The top tier guilds are going through it quickly, as they always do, but they make hundreds of attempts on each boss. Everyone is about where they should be right now.

...This is in no way shape or form accurate at all. Hundreds of attempts on each boss? Maybe Spine/Madness HC eventually, but yeah, way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Any class balance question will be "we'll try to fix it with Mists of Pandaria", it's not a bullshit answer, they're just redoing the whole talent system. There is absolutely no question to ask about that, we already know they're working on something new, we already know what it is, we already know the next step is beta testing.

*snip*

If you really wonder why we won't go to a developer and ask him "SO HUH, YEAH, I KNOW YOU HATE ME AND WANT ME TO BE SAD FOR 2 SEASONS, WHY???" I think you might want to try thinking about it again. Blizzard doesn't have a plan to steal your candies and make you sad. Really.
    Always wonderful when you have the time to drop in and provide a logical answer. Such a shame people are blind and self-important enough to not see the truth in it.

Most people won't be happy unless Greg Street answers their phone calls personally, apologizes for every imaginary insult or mistake he's ever made, makes their class the most powerful in the game, takes their dog for a walk, and gives them a handjob.

The interview was exactly what it was advertised to be. You're expecting hard-hitting critical journalism in what was clearly a throw-away interview that he was being nice about doing in the first place? Jeez, people be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mort459 View Post
    Always wonderful when you have the time to drop in and provide a logical answer. Such a shame people are blind and self-important enough to not see the truth in it.

Most people won't be happy unless Greg Street answers their phone calls personally, apologizes for every imaginary insult or mistake he's ever made, makes their class the most powerful in the game, takes their dog for a walk, and gives them a handjob.

The interview was exactly what it was advertised to be. You're expecting hard-hitting critical journalism in what was clearly a throw-away interview that he was being nice about doing in the first place? Jeez, people be crazy.
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

Wow! The content of the interview was very good and informative. The interviewer however threw it off. She sounded like a robot that didn't really care at all about the questions, and was just blasting through them. She sounded afraid of Greg and just wanted to hang up the phone the entire time. And then once all her questions were asked she immediately ends the interview with "Welp, you answered all my questions. Thanks, bye!!" There was so much more potential for that interview, he sounded like he wanted to talk a lot about his ideas and philosophy on where the game is headed but was never given the chance to continue talking.My advice is to get a couple of drinks in her before she does another interview. Have her do a shit ton of interviews to get more comfortable doing something like that. Her social anxiety was pouring through my computers speakers and it actually made me feel uncomfortable for her. Just relax a little! Greg Street is just a guy, not some vindictive god that will delete your characters or Wi flag your account. As much as people hate on him, he's actually pretty personable and someone you can have a great conversation with.

10+ Year Old Account
    why is trhis chick like completely blowing GC after every answer he gives, like "lol yea ur totally right. lol i totally agree with what ur saying, gargle gargle gargle ur bawls" also whats with the gold selling pop up that appears on the video??

Because females never do any explicit art, of females and males right?