Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xSaix View Post
    Why are we getting the 2008+ pets AND the achievement from this holiday? No recolor, no different achievement, nothing unique. Way to punish the older players...
    The Lump of Coal pet and the Christmas Tree dagger aren't new for you? Mind filling the rest of us in on how you got them prior years?

If you don't collect pets and aren't a rogue these won't mean much but they are new, at least.

And seriously, is there a reason ALL the holiday weapons are rogue weapons? NOBODY but rogues use agility daggers, which we get for Christmas and Brewfest, nobody but rogues use agility swords(with expertise, so even hunters won't want them) which we got for Halloween, only the Brewfest mace is of use for anyone other than rogues(it's not bad for enhance shamans), though rogues still use them as well. For one holiday could we maybe get a staff, or a str weapon or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Any class balance question will be "we'll try to fix it with Mists of Pandaria", it's not a bullshit answer, they're just redoing the whole talent system. There is absolutely no question to ask about that, we already know they're working on something new, we already know what it is, we already know the next step is beta testing.

Ghostcrawler was nice enough to give us time for a post 4.3 interview and that's what we did, a post 4.3 interview. I'd be happy to get a Mists of Pandaria interview but this isn't the point and realistically it wouldn't be that interesting either since we got so much info from the Blizzcon.

If you really wonder why we won't go to a developer and ask him "SO HUH, YEAH, I KNOW YOU HATE ME AND WANT ME TO BE SAD FOR 2 SEASONS, WHY???" I think you might want to try thinking about it again. Blizzard doesn't have a plan to steal your candies and make you sad. Really.
    A post 4.3 interview where half the questions were already known and half focused on future features, like the LFR being used after the current tier, like is there another patch coming, like is Archaeology going to be made useful. But you wouldn't ask a question as to if they are going to fix whats currently broken or even acknowledge that it is broken. All these Q and As are completely pointless when you just softball in questions with obvious answers.

The question I want one of you spineless sell outs to ask is why they leave classes like Warrior garbage, while leaving Mages overpowered, why they choose to make one class shit for almost an entire expansion, and the other overpowered? I want you to call them on their bullshit. But yeah I don't expect it.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    A post 4.3 interview where half the questions were already known and half focused on future features, like the LFR being used after the current tier, like is there another patch coming, like is Archaeology going to be made useful. But you wouldn't ask a question as to if they are going to fix whats currently broken or even acknowledge that it is broken. All these Q and As are completely pointless when you just softball in questions with obvious answers.

The question I want one of you spineless sell outs to ask is why they leave classes like Warrior garbage, while leaving Mages overpowered, why they choose to make one class shit for almost an entire expansion, and the other overpowered? I want you to call them on their bullshit. But yeah I don't expect it.
    easy there big boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    Well as i see it 4.3 was fail and wow is dead for so many people, meanwhile swtor is getting more and more players/subs, Blizzard killed wow, gratz to them.
    Wow is dead to SOME people, but not a lot of people. To you maybe. I see SWTOR as just another Warhammer 40k. I tell the people who leave for it that i'll see them soon. I personally think 4.3 was neat and that Blizzard did a good job. Especially with the looks of the new gear! Warlock Tier is amazing. I'm not going to lie though, I look forward to Diablo 3. It will be a game worth playing. Thanks for the new info though. It's good to see Blizzard is still going strong.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Deleted

Or my personal favourite, "What class will the monk class be? Durrr!". Wasted opportunities gleefully thrown away by World of Warcraft's most convenient idiots when it comes to these questions. Don't expect them to be incriminating for two reasons;

1) Most of the time, as aforementioned, it's an idiot asking them
    2) Blizzard cherry picks which questions they answer some of the other times; the truth is at times that i'm not entirely sure even they know what's going on with the game.

Deleted
    Lol i would like to see a PvP QA for this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Question weren't critical enough imo.Asking about coming features seems like a waste of time when talking to someone like Ghostcrawler. You could have had a way better discussion going.

Why not ask him about the downsides of the LFR and how it allows almost everyone to "complete" the game within a few weeks.

Ask him how Blizzard intends to curb the downwards spiral which the game seems to be in at the moment.

Ask him about his opinion on 15 man raids and if there's any chance we might see them anytime soon.

Ask him about a 3rd pillar of endgame content that can coexist with Raids and Arena.

Ask him to reflect on some of the design decisions made in Cataclysm.

Ask him to react to some of the criticism directed at WoW.

But no, instead you talk about the Darkmoon Fair and sweet-talk the LFR...
    This would have been so much better, while the foam at the mouth 'WHY U HATE ME BRO' interview that some want isn't a good idea or even a possibility, the above one is. There is a lot of questions from more critical viewpoint that should be asked and answered in my opinion.

You could have asked him why the heroic loot table is incomplete.

You could have asked him why we get less and less gear with every tier, even though reforging was going to make those non set pieces more desirable to tie you over.

You could have asked him why they rolled LFR out without a functioning loot system for it, the issues with the current one is well known since LFD launch and additional once was easy to figure out by spending 5-10 minutes thinking about potential issues.

You could have asked him why they still did nothing about the wasted loot issue in 10man, especially with tier pieces in mind.

And that's only about Dragon Soul raid and 4.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Horde vs Alliance fan art pic :O

Same old pointless questions with pointless answers. All these Q&A are completely without substance because they are done by fanboi bloggers instead of journalists. Interviews are supposed to get information the people want to know, not be an extension of Blizzard's PR. Next time, ask me to write questions, I've been doing interviews with musicians, politicians and random celebs for over a decade and I'm not pussyfooting around when they need to be asked proper questions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggiej View Post
    Because females never do any explicit art, of females and males right?
    Nope totally no explizit art in every online fandom ever

Also, I'm so friggin sick of Blizzards 'We are going to fix it with the next Expansion'. I get it half your team is tinkering on MoP allready but guess what? Your players are still playing Cataclysmn and they want to have fun now, not in howmany month you plan to throw the next box at us.

Have fun chasing your carrot.

So many whiners....The interview was fine for what it was supposed to do. To give an overview of the 4.3 launch and their thoughts on it, and a couple of reflexions on things coming in the near future. Deal with it.

My first christmas outside WoW. *sigh* This one: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...-1184-full.jpg Is so lovely smooth and soft,. does anyone have the site of the creator?

Quote Originally Posted by Quenios View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The top tier guilds are going through it quickly, as they always do, but they make hundreds of attempts on each boss. Everyone is about where they should be right now.
    Don't think we have spent 100 attempts on Morchok, Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj, Hagara and Ultraxion all on heroic combined LOL
    Well, the people who made all the guides that your guild follows made 100's of attempts on the bosses on the PTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    My first christmas outside WoW. *sigh* This one: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...-1184-full.jpg Is so lovely smooth and soft,. does anyone have the site of the creator?
    I was wondering, too. The eyes are amazing.

[EDIT]: Found it! In the Blizzard gallery the piece is labeled as Abris, a quick search and...

http://tamplierpainter.deviantart.com/gallery/

There you are. He doesn't have that many pictures, sadly.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2011-12-17 at 10:45 AM.

Will there be another patch before Mists of Pandaria? We said that we are not going to do another tier of raiding content and PvP season, but we will do the normal pre expansion launch patch.
    I wonder when MoP will come out, cause this is starting to feel like 3.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Any class balance question will be "we'll try to fix it with Mists of Pandaria", it's not a bullshit answer, they're just redoing the whole talent system. There is absolutely no question to ask about that, we already know they're working on something new, we already know what it is, we already know the next step is beta testing.

Ghostcrawler was nice enough to give us time for a post 4.3 interview and that's what we did, a post 4.3 interview. I'd be happy to get a Mists of Pandaria interview but this isn't the point and realistically it wouldn't be that interesting either since we got so much info from the Blizzcon.

If you really wonder why we won't go to a developer and ask him "SO HUH, YEAH, I KNOW YOU HATE ME AND WANT ME TO BE SAD FOR 2 SEASONS, WHY???" I think you might want to try thinking about it again. Blizzard doesn't have a plan to steal your candies and make you sad. Really.
    I'm sorry to disagree with you Boub, but people are playing 4.3 now, apparently there is class imbalance now, and not in MoP. I can imagine people being upset about it not being fixed. If it's always going to be fixed in a future patch, it's not getting fixed. If you're going to do a 4.3 interview and not an MoP interview, I'd say Korgoth has a very valid point.

I honestly didn't find the interview too exciting either. Questions were asked, and the answers given were always confirmed, never questioned.
    Warlock (SL main)

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Items from Archaeology have low item levels compared to the new and easy to access gear added in Patch 4.3..We will likely add new items, we didn't want to compete with heirlooms and give alt characters more gear than they could possibly use, allowing them to level without caring at all about loot gained while leveling..
    your answer is disappointing, this isn't about leveling and heirlooms. Do you know what kept archaeology alive? It was the useful ilvl 359 weapons for max lvl players, nothing else. Unfortunately those items are crap by now and archaeology died. Adding more low lvl crap doesn't even make much sense because people lvl fast and 3 days later their item becomes useless until they lvl the same class to the same lvl but would they do that.

10+ Year Old Account

"My class is nerfed to the ground and that class is overpowered."

News at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Same old pointless questions with pointless answers. All these Q&A are completely without substance because they are done by fanboi bloggers instead of journalists. Interviews are supposed to get information the people want to know, not be an extension of Blizzard's PR. Next time, ask me to write questions, I've been doing interviews with musicians, politicians and random celebs for over a decade and I'm not pussyfooting around when they need to be asked proper questions.
    Your interviews with your imaginary friends is entirely beside the point. Interviews with developers ARE PR, pure and simple. They're not to get information. That is completely absurd. If developers want to release information about their product, they do so in an environment in which they have complete control (LIKE BLIZZCON). Interviews like these are promotional in nature, and nothing more. Want to ask them hard-hitting questions? They'll kindly avoid the topic and blackball you from ever interviewing them again. Then you're right back to interviewing those imaginary people.

You entitled children really expect everything. "Grr, this completely free site I contribute nothing to didn't ask questions I approve of! Grumble grumble I want cookie!" Here's a lesson in etiquette kids. You say, "Thank you Boubouille for going through the effort of getting this interview entirely for the sake of your viewers." And then, you shut up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    Interviews with developers ARE PR, pure and simple. They're not to get information. That is completely absurd. If developers want to release information about their product, they do so in an environment in which they have complete control (LIKE BLIZZCON). Interviews like these are promotional in nature, and nothing more. Want to ask them hard-hitting questions? They'll kindly avoid the topic and blackball you from ever interviewing them again. Then you're right back to interviewing those imaginary people.
    This ^ so sooo much.

Even the Q&A that they do at blizzcon with the audience prearranged. When they choose people to ask the questions they are told what to ask & told that if they ask something else they will be "politely" removed from the building & barred from coming back.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.