Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Most amazing fan art

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I got a goldselling ad whilst watching that interview video.You might want to tell someone about that.
    Blizzard and Curse run those guys. Why do you think they're so rampant in this game and not so much in other games? It's how they get 12 mil subs, half are farmers to sell to the other half, you.

Also love the fan arts, as always. Awesome work.

Deleted
    I wouldn't have let him get away with talking about "masses of content".

yeah that the hell, mass content??? am i missing something? transmog, 3 stupid quick dungeons, and a raid that i for one am sick of after 2 weeks of clears.

Quote Originally Posted by goulet goulet View Post
    yeah that the hell, mass content??? am i missing something? transmog, 3 stupid quick dungeons, and a raid that i for one am sick of after 2 weeks of clears.
    And what more exactly do you want? It seems like you guys want to log in and fine something brand new that you have never done every single day.

Im sorry but what a horrible interviewer. It sounded like just somebody off the street that GC gave 5mins to ask him a bunch of stuff, very unprofessional.

In-game chat would work pretty well if they just gave you the option of using your own Mumble/Vent servers (or alternatively hosting your own BlizzardVoiceServer). Build the Mumble/Vent clients into the game, then have it so that a party leader can select a Mumble/Vent server from the list of public/private servers attached to each player (ie, I'd have my Mumble server set to public, meaning anyone I was in a group with could join and the party leader could make it the default). It could be ten times easier to use than a standalone client, plus it'd be able to include a whole bunch of sweet interface options. I don't know what I'd like more, being able to invite people in without giving them the password or actually being able to see voiceover icons when people say 'over here'.

The Shield/OH-Changes whould be great, whould be a non-spirit-OH there....

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    And what more exactly do you want? It seems like you guys want to log in and fine something brand new that you have never done every single day.
    I guess i just expect to have enough content of varying difficulties to keep me interested in the game. I may very well be the only one of the opinion that lfr/normal/heroics are all practicality the same thing and I can feel my interest in these 8 bosses wavering already.

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    Are you nuts? There’s a huge gap between Normal mode clearing guilds and Heroic mode clearing guilds. You can’t lump them in to one difficulty and expect both to be happy.
    back then we only had 2 difficulties, so your solution would have been to leave normal mode and hard mode to organized guilds and nothing for pugs (or whatever you want to call them) to make everyone happy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I was wondering, too. The eyes are amazing.

[EDIT]: Found it! In the Blizzard gallery the piece is labeled as Abris, a quick search and...

*snip*

There you are. He doesn't have that many pictures, sadly.

Nice find, thanks, just wanted to start looking whether he has a gallery on deviantart, too. I'm especially glad to see he uploaded high resolution versions there, the standard resolution stuff just doesn't do justice...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    And let's be honest here for a second. Overall class balance has been pretty solid in Cataclysm.
    As far as PVE is concerned this may be true, however as far as PvP in cataclysm is concerned class balance has been a joke.

Not That I expect PvP class balance in WoW to stand up to MLg gaming standards but there comes a point when you have to realize that the person handling the balance issues is either letting their personal feelings get in the way or has simply decided to just say f#ck it & given up.

They really do know what they need to do to balance PvP, hopefully in MOP they either finally do it or find a new way that works because using the excuse that you don't want to confuse "new" (they really mean idiots) people is getting old.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    No, we want stuff that lasts untill the next patch, but with every new patch since Cata launched, there has been less and less content for raiders that last untill the next patch.

In general, how well do you think Patch 4.3 went? We are pretty happy with it, as it was a huge patch for us. Large patches like this always come with a risk that we will screw something up, but it was a pretty smooth launch for as much content as we had in there.
    Think Blizz lowered its expectation greatly. Last content patch in WoLK = 12 bosses, 4 wings. Each wing opened after a certain amount of time. (2-4 weeks if I remember correctly) Last content patch in Cata = 8 bosses (that's 1/3 less). All bosses opened at the same time = 1 week - Deathwing was dead. The one thing I can say Blizzard can be proud of is the LFR finder, which will help casual players a bit, because it introduces a new difficulty to the game: LFR - easy difficulty Normal raid - normal difficulty Heroic raid - hard difficulty Heroic PVP difficulty is needed: 5 vs 10 for instance :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hovsa View Post
    No, we want stuff that lasts untill the next patch, but with every new patch since Cata launched, there has been less and less content for raiders that last untill the next patch.
    This is what i mean, and 3 difficulty levels of the same 8 bosses i don't see myself making it to a full heroic clear due to pure boredom.

looks like pvp is the only thing that will keep me playing until next patch

Deleted
    every time we ask them to fix warrior or hunters their answer is just we are working on it for 5.0... fuck the hell of 5.0 fix my char now,iam paying you to play now not to play 5.0 and who told you that i will play the next damn expanssion... to blizzard btw

Deleted
    dnt pay any attention to these types of Q+A its just mmo champs front page fillers when they dnt have anything worthwhile to post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solitude View Post
    every time we ask them to fix warrior or hunters their answer is just we are working on it for 5.0... fuck the hell of 5.0 fix my char now,iam paying you to play now not to play 5.0 and who told you that i will play the next damn expanssion... to blizzard btw
    Wait, so your logic is to play the game now, while your class is broken, and threaten NOT to play it when it gets fixed?

Try this: Unsubscribe now, and don't come back unless they fix it. That'll teach'em.

Wait, that was Tom Chilton at the end? He was WATCHING the interview? Oh man, this man give me the chills. I'm always scared of Tom Chilton, and I bet they were sweating like pigs while doing "the interview".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Wait, that was Tom Chilton at the end? He was WATCHING the interview? Oh man, this man give me the chills. I'm always scared of Tom Chilton, and I bet they were sweating like pigs while doing "the interview".
    sweating like pigs lol