Having a hard time sorting out / searching for Balance druid kills on BWD, not sure if this has been done/posted (probably) in here before. FYI I'm 537 ivl right now, armory is in my signature.
- Magmaw: actually very easy, just kited the larvas (displacer beast as they spawn) while spamming eclipsed dot on boss and SS procs. When he grabbed me just pop'd NV and dps'd him.
- Omnotron Defense System: hardest boss seemed Arcanatron with his lightning beam damage, that plus having 2 bosses hitting you was kinda bad but i figure i could kinda kite them to reduce the amount of melee damage i take. Was pretty much rotating roar, displacer beaste, dash, worgen speed and engineer rocket boots. Pop'd NV when out of speed boot to survive. It was a bit messy but not too too hard.
- Elevator Boss: stupid goblin cloak didn't open, I died
- Chimaeron: not sure how to kill this guy as balance, his melee hits hard and I died a lot to his double attack. Didn't spend a lot of time, but it seems that I'll have to react faster to his double attack, wasn't able to bring my health up fast enough (healing touch + rejuv were too slow). Could not confirm the ICD on his double attack, but if its greater than 30 sec I can prob use Cenarion Ward to get a heal off his first strike. Has anyone killed this dude as balance? Also, didn't check if I could kite him for a bit like i did on Omnotron. Will try this again later this week.
- Maloriak: didn't spend time on it at all but I'm still wondering if we can actually do it, i mean, how do you bypass the flash freeze mechanic (stuck in the ice trap for 30 sec)? Anyone?