Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Can't seem to kill Yogg 0 lights as boomkin, the entire phase 1 I am slowed by 60% and getting stunned/feared every 2 seconds, managed to get into the brain room and killed the brain but when I came out I was just feared silenced and stunned forever until I ran out of sanity. Half my spells also seem to only want to hit 20k so that's no fun. Any help?
    I'd recommend killing the corruptor tentacles that cast all those nasty debuffs first. While we can dispel most of the ones they put out, it's the ones that we cannot dispel as druids that are the real danger. I know the crusher tentacles debuff your damage, but getting debuffed to death is much worse than slightly lower damage output initially (the corrupter tentacles barely have any health, anyways). If there are any tentacles remaining once you get out of the brain room or transition to the last phase, same priority applies: corruptor tentacles first, crushers second.

As a slight aside, the corruptor tentacles have a level of 82, I believe. Therefore, they will have a decent chance to miss with their spells, allowing more time to kill them even if your damage is debuffed by crusher tentacles. All it takes is one plague to make your life miserable, so they're still priority.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    I'd recommend killing the corruptor tentacles that cast all those nasty debuffs first. While we can dispel most of the ones they put out, it's the ones that we cannot dispel as druids that are the real danger. I know the crusher tentacles debuff your damage, but getting debuffed to death is much worse than slightly lower damage output initially (the corrupter tentacles barely have any health, anyways). If there are any tentacles remaining once you get out of the brain room or transition to the last phase, same priority applies: corruptor tentacles first, crushers second.

As a slight aside, the corruptor tentacles have a level of 82, I believe. Therefore, they will have a decent chance to miss with their spells, allowing more time to kill them even if your damage is debuffed by crusher tentacles. All it takes is one plague to make your life miserable, so they're still priority.

Purification Potion helps a ton here.

Deleted
    nice guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Rilissimo1 View Post
    nice guide!
    I think the guide is very outdated, if it haven't been updated recently and the thread have turned into a soloing discuision thread.

Deleted
    Feng the Accursed uses Epicenter waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often, the first phase lasts waaay too long and is way too boring. Second phase is a lot more challenging, but gosh...

Oh the good side at least the enrage is survivable for quite some time. Far longer on druid than I can imagine a death knight surviving. It's vicious though, even though his attack animations don't show the speed that he hits. I say 30% of his hp is survivable at enrage with good timing (possibly probably more), but at that point his debuffs will kill you, as barrier will be on cooldown.

Braindwen stop slacking. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Feng the Accursed uses Epicenter waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often, the first phase lasts waaay too long and is way too boring. Second phase is a lot more challenging, but gosh...
    Every other one is mostly skippable, because for whatever reason barrier stays even after you stop channeling it. Just cast it with about 6s left on his cast, and continue attacking.

Also, if anything, getting it down to the point of mauling (almost) on CD while still surviving p1 is a fun enough challenge .

My best on him was about 15% so far, but I haven't upgraded gear in forever .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Every other one is mostly skippable, because for whatever reason barrier stays even after you stop channeling it. Just cast it with about 6s left on his cast, and continue attacking.

Also, if anything, getting it down to the point of mauling (almost) on CD while still surviving p1 is a fun enough challenge .

My best on him was about 15% so far, but I haven't upgraded gear in forever .
    Ah that's why my first mangle after cancelling always hit him. I only had one try on him before I decided that it was too boring. Thanks for that tip.
    How fast were you doing the first phase? I remember having having used nearly like 5 minutes on it with a chocking dps of 115k.
    The flames beneath your character in the second phase don't seem to give vengeance, right? Going up to a high amount of stacks (flame spear debuff) during that phase does however. I didn't try how much I could manage though.

I'm curious to how much damage you'd usually be doing to him during enrage? I'm also trying to think of the best moment to use bloodlust drums, but I'm unsure.

Like 9 epicenters, I forget. I went from berserk right as arcane started to about a minute into arcane when I realized I could cancel barrier and still have it running.

I don't know whether the ground flames give vengeance, they never felt worth it even if they did.

I also don't remember my damage after berserk, it varied from 0-~10-15% iirc.

Finally, remember drums rip you out of bear. I'd "pre-pot" them, then use it again if I could safely switch out of bear before berserk (and not bother if I couldn't). Other benefit to that is that the sated debuff is a convenient timer for berserk .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Finally, remember drums rip you out of bear. I'd "pre-pot" them, then use it again if I could safely switch out of bear before berserk (and not bother if I couldn't). Other benefit to that is that the sated debuff is a convenient timer for berserk .
    Yeah I thought something like blink, drum, bear form, Survival instincts just before the boss berserks, but I can't really imagine it being worth it, considering that you lose current vengeance. It's a dumb fight, so I'll probably wait with attempting him again until I get some more gear. How would you think about using high stamina trinkets for it and embracing the enrage? My frenzied regens were healing for over a million, and would top me up no matter what. Doubt it's possible that way though. 100% crit (or whatever it is for all attacks that aren't mangle and melee) over haste is probably the way to go.

You can just use the drums then either cast bear form or MoU to get back quickly. No real need to range the boss, just find a time they're not attacking (velocity), or just do it between attacks. You want to use it pre-berserk anyway.

You only lose vengeance if you go into cat form, so blinking away is almost always inferior.

For those of you that are like me and insist on killing Yogg as Guardian what Glyphs and Talents are you going with? Not sure Fae Silence is worth not being able to use FF as often and if I can kill Yogg in one Brain Phase I won't need HotW.

I can solo LK 25man HC without problem as a moonkin so I was wondering, how hard is Yogg 0 keepers ? Do i need to clear entire Ulduar to get to him, can i do it on 10man and then switch to 25man or what? It has been years since i stepped inside Ulduar so I forgot many things

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Do i need to clear entire Ulduar to get to him, can i do it on 10man and then switch to 25man or what? It has been years since i stepped inside Ulduar so I forgot many things
    You can skip some bosses, but have to kill a few on the way to Yogg prison, all keepers and Vezax. You can clear everything on 10 and then switch to 25 for Yogg. You can also get lockout on your alt, so you dont have to deal with whole instance every week.
    Chase me if you dare! I run without a care!

Deleted
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. A single missclick and I lose everything. All my un-uploaded videos including the pain in the balls that HC Warmaster Blackhorn was. The restore programm that I tried can't fix it, the files are corrupted or missing. Some words of comfort please

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. A single missclick and I lose everything. All my un-uploaded videos including the pain in the balls that HC Warmaster Blackhorn was. The restore programm that I tried can't fix it, the files are corrupted or missing. Some words of comfort please
    How? quick format or delete or what? There are many programs that can restore your files...

Deleted
    How? quick format or delete or what? There are many programs that can restore your files...
    The delete was instantaneous and was a more permanent delete than the bin. The freeware restore programm that I tried could not restore the files properly (at least not all of them). It's annoying, but I'll probably have to redo those bosses this weekend.

Since conclave seems to pose a challenge, here's a video of me doing it on my moonkin. It's my alt so I'm somewhat dismal at it but it's not particularly difficult to do with gear.

http://www.twitch.tv/mylilgoatse/c/3580382
    Last edited by Libretto; 2014-01-23 at 05:42 PM.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor

The delete was instantaneous and was a more permanent delete than the bin. The freeware restore programm that I tried could not restore the files properly (at least not all of them). It's annoying, but I'll probably have to redo those bosses this weekend.
    I cant remember what program I used to restore files after i deleted them and formated HDD, but there are many that can work, only issue is if you wrote someting over tat block where those videos were...

Deleted
    I cant remember what program I used to restore files after i deleted them and formated HDD, but there are many that can work, only issue is if you wrote someting over tat block where those videos were...
    Damn such a tease. I'll retry it, thanks anyway.

Deleted
    I cannot AT ALL get Heroic Maloriak to work anymore. Doesn't matter where I am, he still freezes me. Did something change that I am unaware of?