Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They never target people in the air.

e: they MAY if they're active before you take off and are flying, but they just sit there inactive when you're in the air and never reactivate.

Deleted
    I've gotten hit before while flying towards the end of phase 1... weird.

It also has to do with being the only person there. They literally never enter combat, because they don't see any targets.
    Blame the rest of your raid group pulling the initiates into combat.

Anywho, I'm out of food buffs, so done for tonight. I hope Vial drops tomorrow, that'd be awesome!
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-sazr9035blpz68v9/
    lol.

Deleted
    "Heigan the Unclean: Easy. Tank on platform, heal and dodge eruptions during dance."

Just want to add that at around 390 Ilevel, i had no need to dance at all, i would just use SI and barkskin doing the dance phase, and FR if you drop low.
    Also, for all of you that wants Cryptfiend's Bite, he is easily soloable on 25 man, just doing it normaly, including the dance.

Deleted
    Orca-Hunter's Harpoon is the same as that weapon though, HoR first boss.

Bah, 1.6M

Anyone have a vial I could borrow?
    She definitely still fails to fully reignite on ground phase 3, so it's all DPS now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    She definitely still fails to fully reignite on ground phase 3, so it's all DPS now
    She always did that.
    I have fond memories of pugs where dps just kept dying and we 5manned the unending ground phase for like 4 minutes

Edit: And i'll just add, i assume you are prepoting

Yep. I was hoping she wouldn't so I could finish her off, but I'd assumed that anyway. If she didn't, I'd probably be able to one-shot this weekly, since surviving Harsh Winds is pretty simple.

Edit: And i'll just add, i assume you are prepoting
    Absolutely!
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2012-03-31 at 07:01 AM.

Now that you showed us how possible Alyra is soloable, (i hope trash and getting to her is easy), with more gear and especially MOP. POSSIBLY farming for the mount might come into play.
    The old raven lord
    ~140 Talon King Ikiss kills (Sethekk Halls)

Hopefully this weekly boss wont take as long >.<

(i hope trash and getting to her is easy),
    You can prowl past everything. There's only two trash packs to clear: the one in her room (duh...) and the first rhyolith pack. Alysrazor's trash is pretty simple, just kite the fire onto everyone and everything, while the rhyolith pack is also simple. Mount up, charge up the hill until he runs away, and shift to bear+aoe everything.

So yep, trash is pretty easy. Mildly time-consuming (~5 minutes total, counting prowling over there), but easy.

Braindwen, have you had the issue of the boss resetting during the first Molting? For me, she does it everytime there, or just when she finishes the first molting (20seconds to combat or so).

Between Warlock and Bear Druid.

I would like to know that which class can solo Dungeons & Raids greater than another one?

and which class can solo easier than another one?

and which class can solo more Boss than another one?

Any info/advice is appreciated.

so how do enter raid instances when you are alone? every time i try to enter one it says you need to be in a raid group...

Managed to kill Alysrazor as balance!! http://i.imgur.com/IBKbP.jpg

Uploading video shortly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post

Uploading video shortly.

Thoroughly interested in the video, i wanna know how you would manage the hatchlings.
    And also, i assume you did the trash as feral?

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 04:54 PM ----------

Braindwen, have you had the issue of the boss resetting during the first Molting? For me, she does it everytime there, or just when she finishes the first molting (20seconds to combat or so).
    How did you get around this?
    Just managed the trash after 3 tries, but the boss reset on me when she flew down in to the middle

Quote Originally Posted by chinobar View Post
    Thoroughly interested in the video, i wanna know how you would manage the hatchlings.
    And also, i assume you did the trash as feral?

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 04:54 PM ----------

How did you get around this?
    Just managed the trash after 3 tries, but the boss reset on me when she flew down in to the middle
    1. I didn't land in the fighting area a single time
    2. Sorry to disappoint, but i had help for the trash. The alys' room trash was doable as resto but the rhyolith trash was too hard. I don't have a feral spec nor do know how to play a feral druid.
    3. The boss resetting is an issue I didn't find any pattern or solution to. I just played normally and hoped it didn't happen.

Video uploading should be done in about 30-60 minutes.

Deleted
    Erm, ok... i just tried, made it to when she crashes with 11.4 million damage done, hmm.
    I managed the trash as feral, only took a few tries to get the hang of it

I think the boss resets with you being to far away, i stopped at where she lands in the start and picked up all 3 feathers and she reset as soon as they threw me in the air. If i instead took 1-2 and ran after her, taking the third when she was close to ascending everything went fine.

Still don't understand how you managed that much damage, heavy mastery set?

I haven't found any pattern for the reset, I tried flying low, high, close, far but none really seemed to work.

But the damage was not an issue as I have almost best in slot gear, missing only 2 items.

Uploading video shortly.
    o_O

Looking forward to the video. Go owls!!!!!!!

Deleted
    I haven't found any pattern for the reset, I tried flying low, high, close, far but none really seemed to work.

But the damage was not an issue as I have almost best in slot gear, missing only 2 items.
    Well, i'm halfway to bis gear, so 410/397 pieces and i was 20 million damage of you =/

And the reset seems to be distance to the boss, so as long as you are close enough you're fine.