Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    How did you survive for that long exactly? Thought you were boomkin?
    Same way Warlocks survive: never get into Ji-kun's melee range. Being able to outheal Quills damage is the first step to being able to solo the fight.

Edit: By the way Lyby, those some remixes of a Touhou themes? Feels like I've heard them before but can't put my finger on it if there's none of ZUN's electric horn.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2014-06-12 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Same way Warlocks survive: never get into Ji-kun's melee range. Being able to outheal Quills damage is the first step to being able to solo the fight.
    I think he was talking about Ultraxion.

Edit: By the way Lyby, those some remixes of a Touhou themes? Feels like I've heard them before but can't put my finger on it if there's none of ZUN's electric horn.
    Yes.
    The first song is a remix of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3DcpRtzVaE
    Second song is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-QacmltD4g

I boosted a Druid just to solo tough elites and old raid content

Is the OP completely useless? If so, where can I find basic information for soloing?

Anyone here solo Sha of Anger?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    How did you survive for that long exactly? Thought you were boomkin?
    545 bear spec. I would be horrible at dps if I needed 5:47 to kill ultraxion as 577ilvl boomkin.
    Bear was bad enough last minute but spamming frenz reg and some HT proc's + barkskin 100% up + SI for 24 sec + buff that allows you to die once made it possible. Not sure why the HP buff doesn't get counted as "defensive cooldown" and is still 3 minutes. :s

Also for anyone trying ultraxion with 2pc, use this macro to trigger it:
    #showtooltip barkskin
    /cancelaura Barkskin
    /cast Barkskin

Otherwise it seemed you didn't get the 2pc because it doesn't expire technically. For that fight you can also macro that into all your abilities lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mob1lejunkie View Post
    I boosted a Druid just to solo tough elites and old raid content

Is the OP completely useless? If so, where can I find basic information for soloing?

Anyone here solo Sha of Anger?
    The front page is a great place to start. The only thing really out of date is what has been soloed since. I think the guide currently considers 5.2 patch notes/gear as current so things are even easier than that with the 5.4+ patch notes/gear. Since you're a fresh character I'd recommend starting with Guardian for soloing purposes though there are niche fights where Feral/Balance are vastly superior; the flip side is that you need much better gear than Guardian.

As for Sha of Anger he will never be soloable unless you can kill him before the first MC goes out or Blizzard changes it so that he can not MC his main threat target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    545 bear spec. I would be horrible at dps if I needed 5:47 to kill ultraxion as 577ilvl boomkin.
    Bear was bad enough last minute but spamming frenz reg and some HT proc's + barkskin 100% up + SI for 24 sec + buff that allows you to die once made it possible. Not sure why the HP buff doesn't get counted as "defensive cooldown" and is still 3 minutes. :s

Also for anyone trying ultraxion with 2pc, use this macro to trigger it:
    #showtooltip barkskin
    /cancelaura Barkskin
    /cast Barkskin

Otherwise it seemed you didn't get the 2pc because it doesn't expire technically. For that fight you can also macro that into all your abilities lol.
    Could have sworn I did this solo back in 522+ ToT gear but maybe that's just because the T15 2 set was amazing for soloing. That or I duoed it and am conveniently blanking.

Deleted
    Not saying it's not possible with lower gear. My trinkets are horrible, and I had 13 seconds to spare myself. And my experience as bear is limited to spamming trash in dungeons so yeah.

You don't need that macro, it will automatically give you SD from the two-piece if overwritten by another bs.
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

Deleted
    Any idea to escape the Pinning Arrows for the Spirit Kings ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuidivor View Post
    Any idea to escape the Pinning Arrows for the Spirit Kings ?
    Been ages since I've been in there, but wasn't it possible to be moving and avoid them completely? I vaguely recall some raid members doing this since there was a slight delay between the arrows raining down and the stun registering, may require Displacer Beast to accomplish if it's even possible.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    You're right ! I'll try this asap
    (I'm on beta and I've done Stone Guard, Feng, Gara Jal, Zor'lok, Ta'yak, Garalon and the protectors of the endless for now. There is no really challenge )

PS : it works well ! Thx!
    Last edited by mmoc389b7713b8; 2014-07-13 at 01:02 PM.

Hello im wondering if anyone has done Elegon successfully?
    as a moonkin specifically, not guardian
    Last edited by timmytompadderham; 2014-07-20 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolsonthedruid View Post
    Hello im wondering if anyone has done Elegon successfully?
    as a moonkin specifically, not guardian
    Doubt it's possible since he forces you into melee if there isn't anything in melee range for him.

Doubt it's possible since he forces you into melee if there isn't anything in melee range for him.
    I'm working on obtaining a lockout this week regardless of it being soloable, but I'm not sure how that's an issue since I need to reset maybe 1-2 times and go out with displacer, but then again I have yet to attempt a solo.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I finally got around to soloing Cho'gall 10 heroic - is it possible to solo Sinestra as Balance and, if so, how? I had a few goes last night but consistently got wrecked by Wrack in P3. I know it's possible to do as Guardian but I'd rather take on the challenge as Balance, if it's doable.

I'm working on obtaining a lockout this week regardless of it being soloable, but I'm not sure how that's an issue since I need to reset maybe 1-2 times and go out with displacer, but then again I have yet to attempt a solo.
    The grip he does is something like 250k and his melee swings aren't something to laugh at, especially with the increased damage taken + the protector adds putting a healing debuff/exploding.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong - wasn't managing stacks / whelps properly. Soloed Sinestra 10 :-D

I two man it every week with my monk friend's os brewmaster set. I don't think It's going to be doable as balance this expansion, just sayin.
    I openly log everything, if you want, look through for our Elegon kills here. I have an alt saved at it we just use every week.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/7280/
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

How difficult is it for a guardian/feral druid to solo ds10 now?

Lantu: easy as 580 bear. Besides Spine... *mumble* bloody back & forth dancing.

im assuming the first 3 are fairly easy. How would u deal with haraga?

and on a side note. how do u solo conclave 10 as feral or guardian?