So, the state of Roleplay?

I havent acctually been that hyped for SW:TOR. But ive paid some attention recently, and I'll be buying it on Tuseday the 20th.

My real question is RP. How many servers are there? Whats the state? Is there some sort of community at the current time (Obviously its early access, so I shan't expect a buzzing one)

Would be good to know if there is, or at least people interested in an RP community, as I shall be partaking in RP when I get the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats kinda ironic, i just closed my server list tab. xD
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=367807
    There is a few servers to choose from, i dont have any info on the current state of rp on those servers though, sorry.

Currently the rp servers seem to be very full in the EU, too early to say for the US servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    I havent acctually been that hyped for SW:TOR. But ive paid some attention recently, and I'll be buying it on Tuseday the 20th.

My real question is RP. How many servers are there? Whats the state? Is there some sort of community at the current time (Obviously its early access, so I shan't expect a buzzing one)

Would be good to know if there is, or at least people interested in an RP community, as I shall be partaking in RP when I get the game.
    There are 7 US RP-PvE servers, all listed as "Standard" population.
    There are 3 US RP-PvP servers, 2 of which are listed as "Standard" population, one of which is listed as "Light".

in EU:

There are 6 EU RP-PvE servers, 2 of which are listed as "Heavy" population, 4 of which are listed as "Full".
    There are 3 EU RP-PvP servers, 1 of which is listed as "Very Heavy" population, 2 of which are listed as "Full."

Definitely an RP community in the game already quite established, and still 4 days til launch. You'll have plenty of people to play with.